Favorite visual performance of "Streets"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
totally blew my mind Albany 2001:drool: I was in the heart, my first U2 show..Bono was on fire... and it felt like the song and the energy from that song just entered my body...it was amazing:rockon:

Simple is best: the JT/Lovetown red backdrop as a concert intro.

I don't think you can beat Popmart with the red transition from Please, and then that "color vortex" or whatever it was called.

Sydney, 1993
:drool:

In a way, I still can't comprehend how they could butcher it on the Elevation Boston DVD. :|

"Hey, you! I remember you!"

Old, classic U2 returns after all that style and irony of the 90's.
ZooTV rules them all.

tommycharles said:
I don't think you can beat Popmart with the red transition from Please, and then that "color vortex" or whatever it was called.

:yes: :yes: :yes:

The elevation performance, watching those spinning while bono screamed at the top of his lungs lights blew my mind and brought me to tears

Have to say Elevation tour, especially Boston and the indoor arenas. So powerful.....

Of course, Syndey and Zoo TV was a very close second for me.

Popmart and JT Tour were great too, Vertigo tour being by far the worst. Although, on the South American leg I felt it came to life.

coach said:
The elevation performance, watching those spinning while bono screamed at the top of his lungs lights blew my mind and brought me to tears
wow that must have been amazing. just reading your one sentence already gave me chills (the good kind) down my spine
*sigh*

Elevation gig in Albany 2001. I may be biased, as it was my first U2 show as well, but that performance of "Streets" was fantastic.

coach said:

My favorite too. Great performance.

November 22nd, at the MSG Vertigo - Bono singing and belting it out while he sprinted around the stage right past me......for me that was the best and everytime I hear the song I see it in a new light.

No one mentioned the Rattle and Hum film performance maybe I'm not a good judge, but I loved that

Back
Top Bottom