Favorite Slane performances

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Until The End of The World.

It succeeds at becoming better than the album version, which is quite something!:wink:

The whole Slane DVD is magical for me but rapid fire Larry during streets and the fact that they all gave a superb performance on that one makes it the star for me.....I feel like I get a workout everytime I watch it.....

All I Want Is You/Where The Streets Have No Name

The transition Bono makes between AIWIY and Streets gives me chills to this day. It's as if he's crying out for his father, singing in that operatic voice.

my favourites:
1. NYD
2. One
3. Intro of WTSHNN
4. Beautiful Day
5. Until The End of The World

from Boston DVD:
1. Gone
2. Fly
3. New York

Nate Dogg said:
All I Want Is You/Where The Streets Have No Name

The transition Bono makes between AIWIY and Streets gives me chills to this day. It's as if he's crying out for his father, singing in that operatic voice.

I agree completely, also Kite almost made my cry it was so sad:sad:

I have a question...

I have had the Boston DVD since it came out and was a bit disapointed in it. It doesn't seem to match up to the quality of past U2 concert videos. It has too many close up shots of Bono and not enough of the rest of the band. It has some great moments but I find it hard to sit through the whole thing.

My question is this...
How is the Slane DVD different from Boston (besides setlist, which seems to be better)

Is it worth my time and money to buy the Slane DVD?

I actually just bought the Boston Dvd because I had never seen and was very dissappointed. The Slane Dvd and Boston can't even be compared in my opinion.....Slane an awesome performance and very moving.....

Back
Top Bottom