Favorite Remix?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lady With The Spinning Head (Extended Dance Mix)

[ daylight ]

Lemon (Perfecto Mix)
MOFO (Romin Mix)
The Fly (Lounge Fly Mix)
Even Better Than The Real Thing (Perfecto Mix)
Two Hearts Beat As One (Club Mix)
Can't Help Falling In Love (Mystery Train Dub Mix)
In A Little While (N.O.W. Remix)
Wire (Dub Mix)...and the Jeep Grrlz version too (if that counts)

I don't like remixes. The only one I really like to listen to is the Original of the Species Casa de Angeles Remix, that's a great one.

The best one ever IMO is the Lady With the Spinning Head Extended Dance Remix. It roxxxxxx!!

Man I haven't heard of a lot of these. Would anyone like to send me a OotS remix ? :wink:

my email is shart180@yahoo.com btw... just in case you wanted to know.

Last edited:
Lady With The Spinning Head (Extended Dance Mix)
Staring At The Sun (Sad Bastards Mix)
Lemon (Jeep Mix)
Dirty Day (Junk Day Mix)
Mysterious Ways (Massive Attack Mix)

Honorable mention:
Discotheque (David Holmes Mix)
Stay (Faraway, So Close!) (Underdog Mix) - to be honest, this one is actually kind of bad but I like just about any version of that song

Many great ones here but two others that haven't been mentioned that just blow me out of the freakin' water are "Staring at the Sun (Brothers in Rhythm Club Mix)" and Craig Armstrong's take on "Stay (Faraway (So Close!)", perhaps not a true remix so much as an alternate version, but let's not split hairs, eh? I also love almost everything Paul Oakenfold touches of U2's (though, for me, his Perfecto take on "Even Better Than the Real Thing" hasn't aged as well as his others--I much prefer the Apollo 440 ones). In the realm of unofficial remixes, the Johnny Vicious '99 white-label remix of "Where the Streets Have No Name", the fusion of Eminem's "Without Me" with U2's "With or Without You" and Ronald's Mega-Remix (which combines tracks from 1983 through 2001 for over 30 minutes straight) are all unparalleled.

1. Lady With The Spinning Head (Extended Dance Mix)
2. The Fly (Lounge Fly Mix)
3. Elevation (Infux Mix)
4. Lemon (Perfecto Mix)
5. Discothèque (DM Deep Extended Club Mix)

Back
Top Bottom