favorite part during a POP and ZOOTV concert?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Zoo Tv - the first sounds of Zoo Station, the static on the screens, more noise, and then the first sight of Bono rising out of the ground, kicking.....:drool:

PopMart - the pouring rain, and the lightning above in the darkened stadium (Remembrance for Michael Hutchence, Sydney)

Right on blueeyesgirl... Those first beats of Zoo Station.... :drool: Hope to hear those strains early next year. :wink:

But slightly on top of that is the Please -> Streets segue.... and the little techno beat in PopMart's Streets.

During Zoo TV, Bono lay flat on his back on the stage to sing All I Want Is You. It is my clearest memory of that concert. But also very clear is the crashing, reeling start of Zoo Station. :love:

Zoo TV: RTSS --> Streets, ohh love that part, my favourite u2 part!

Popmart: Discotheque!

And HMTMKMKM, on the beginning when bono screams: FUCK THIS!! and then the guitars.... Wonderfull!

Zoo TV - Again it's the opening with Zoo Station, it was totally :combust: . Also RTSS, the part where Bono is getting his arm ready for the needle to go in. Then BAM Larry hits the drums and Bono puts the needle in then falls to his knees. WOW!! Can't forget Streets either.

POP - MOFO, Streets and Wake Up Dead Man

POP - With or Without You, toward the end when the lighters light up the whole damn stadium and Bono tells Willie to turn the lights off.

"Happy Christmas, Mexico City...oh ya...oh ya...come on!!! Come On!!!!"

Classic.

I haven't seen any of these concerts in real life, but from the video and sound:

ZOOTV/ZOOROPA - Macphisto, those "Art is manipulation", "Rock and roll is entertainment" "Fear" "Death" "Pussy" and so on. Brilliant.
Bono's Fly glasses.

Popmart - Mofo, the lemon, Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me, that huge screen, intro to Last Night On Earth.

Why weren't I there???
:mad:

Back
Top Bottom