Favorite Bullet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bullet happens to be one of my least favorite U2 songs. I grow more tired of it all the time so my problem would be which one am I MOST tired of. Hey, at least I'm honest. :wink:

ZooTv, The one I really like is October 14, 1992. Houston, TX. Houston Astrodome on the Outside Broadcast boot around the 4 min. mark Edge really squawks the guitar

I think it really depends on which aspect of the song you like the most. I notice guitar players tend like the Zoo Tv version, while alot of bass players (including myself) like the Popmart version for Adam's very groovy take on the bassline.

u2fly1 said:
ZooTv, The one I really like is October 14, 1992. Houston, TX. Houston Astrodome on the Outside Broadcast boot around the 4 min. mark Edge really squawks the guitar

My very first concert ever.

BonoVoxSupastar said:

Isn't that from Desire?
I don't know for sure, i think it's from Bullet. God, i didn't hear Zoo Tv for few weeks.
I was just trying to make a connection to ZOO

I like the funky bass version of Popmart, but the sheer power and rage behind the Zoo TV version seals the deal for me.

The "I have a vision" thing is definitely from Desire - Bono yelled it when dressed up as Mirrorball Man.

"I believe in coca-cola! I believe in cheap perfume! I believe in you! I believe in ME! I have a vision! I HAVE A VISION! TELEVISION! TELEVISION! TEEEEEEEEELEEEEEEEEEVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISIIIIIIIONNNN!!!"
It's from desire, I have the ZooTV special from fox on DVD, such a great piece of U2 history.

Back
Top Bottom