Fav Album

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What's Your Favourite U2 Album?

• Boy

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • October

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • War

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Under a Bloor Red Sky

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • The Unforgettable Fire

Votes: 16 8.6%
  • The Joshua Tree

Votes: 31 16.6%
  • Rattle and Hum

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • Achtung Baby

Votes: 93 49.7%
  • Zooropa

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Passengers: Original Soundtracks 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pop

Votes: 17 9.1%
  • All That You Can't Leave Behind

Votes: 16 8.6%

• Total voters

SkeeK

The Original, Rock n' Roll Doggie, VIP PASS
Yup! I can't believe no one's done this yet. Obviously everyone's just waiting (with anticipation, or possibly disgust and apprehension) for someone else to do it. Well, whether you woulda thought it or not, I'm that sucker!

So, which U2 album is your favourite. You can reply here but it'd be better if ya just used the friggin poll.

The Joshua Tree - I will never, ever, ever get tired of listening to this album. There is only one word for it - sublime. Some of the other U2 albums come pretty close, especially Achtung Baby, but JT changed my life.

The Joshua Tree without a doubdt. The ONLY U2 album IMO without a single weak track. Sorry but AB has one weak track, otherwise it would be a tie for me.

Another AB vote. Was close though, UF comes a very close 2nd.

Remember the thread a week or two ago about how amazing Zooropa is, and lots of people said it was their favorite album?

Well, where are those people and why aren't they voting?

By the way, I voted for Zooropa... :D

I was torn between AB and Zooropa. But at the end of the day, I have to give a slight edge to AB. It's like choosing between your children, dammit! :scream:

Honestly, this is sucha very very hard desicion to make.
The only way I could do it was to picture the scenario where I'm on a deserted island and can only have ONE of these albums.

Which album can I just NOT live without??
It has to be Joshua Tree.

Usually I say AB is my favorite and I don't listen to JT near as much as Pop or AB
but I would not be able to exist in any state without having Where the Streets Have No Name or WOWY or Running to Stand Still.
I would just cease to live!:drool: :drool:

Last edited:
Oh great after reading what Basstrap wrote now I want to change my vote from AB to JT.

this is why I dont play games like this it causes a brain meltdown!!!! :scream:

*sigh*

I'm with Bassy. I think the Joshua Tree is a better album, and some of the songs on there are my favorite songs ever (WTSHNN, WOWY, RTSS) but as an album it's not my favorite.

So I voted for Pop.

Back
Top Bottom