Fattest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
These threads are getting stranger and more pointless the longer I am on this forum, ah well what can you do:wink:

oh dear...I can see this one being closed Boy!!:wink:

But before it is, i'm gonna say Adam. Cos u saw him shirt-less in the Making of Vertigo vid, and I def. noticed a touch of the podgemeister there!

Aardvark747 said:
Come on!!! Let's get this thread to 2 pages!!:wink:

:wink: Yay! That's the spirit!:p Come on folks lighten up....it is pointless banter, but good fun nonetheless. If one can't have a meaningless chat on a fan forum, then where else can you go?

Oh yeah, Bono ate all the pies I reckon (at least compared to the other 3).

See your light hearted banter broke the database (according to an error I just got). I told you no good things come from these sorts of threads.

My apologies for my previous lack of lighthearted smilies that give a less nagging tone to my posts.

Somethings up, why hasn't this got to the second page it says it has already, I'm confused by the way Bono is a short, hairy, stocky Irishman, the way we are meant to be made:wink:

i wouldn't care, frankly, if Bono developed a huge pot belly--I'd love 'im more!! :love:
Cos since not as many women would fine him sexy, i'd have more of a chance! (for what I haven't a clue!!):wink:

By the way, I saw some pics, in the PLEBA forum i think of Edge where he looks quite the chubbo! they look like they're from the R & H era?

I wouldn't worry about it boystupidboy. Just sometimes, things get misread, misintrepreted and it makes some people overreact. Its one of those "borderline" subjects, where whoever responds makes the difference between a good thread and a flame thread. If this were in another part of the forum, you may have found yourself in a bit of trouble.

I felt up his calves and thighs when I was on the outside tip of the Elevation heart.

They are thick and firm. :combust:

Back
Top Bottom