farewell

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IvanClaytonJnr

War Child
Sorry , for all this , i've just broke my longromance ( it lasted 2 yers )
" All these moments , will be lost , like tears in the rain , time to die "
I love Blade Runner , but My favourite actor right now is Alexander Kaidanovsky ( Stalker , 10 Little N''''''s or indians ( US our time version from novel by Agatha Cristie " and then there were none " )" Friend among the strangers ; stranger among friends " , great actor , you should watch These films with him
Shit , i can't break with this intereference/U2 forum stuff , i tried , but ...

[This message has been edited by IvanClaytonJnr (edited 12-18-2001).]

pics25.jpg

Cheer up...

CK

squirrel nuts

------------------
The more of these I drink the more Bono makes sense.. - Bean from the KROQ Breakfast with U2.

what's up IvanC? please know that there are a lot of people around here to talk to, don't forget that, it would help you to talk about things, I think... even if it's someone anonymous

please talk. stay safe tonight.

hey ivan,
i don't think we've conversed all that much, maybe once or twice, but i've always valued your opinion. you seem very well thought out and with quite the sense of humor.

why don't you come back and talk to us all for the night-i'm studying copyright law at the same time but that never stopped me.

------------------
we are no closer than we were yesterday.

Originally posted by Mr. MacPhisto:
Another 'PLEASE GIVE ME ATTENTION' thread?

That's a little unfair. If attention is what he needs then so be it. He is among friends here and if we can help, then let us help.

Seriously, Ivan, I finally read a coherant statement from you and it wasn't pretty.

Get unstuck and punch in to let us know you're ok.

Perhaps it's nothing more than post elevation depression.

well i hope thats all he's doing is quoting BladeRunner. Otherwise....yeah grab someone and talk to em Ivan. we all care about you

------------------
---my thoughts on THEHEPCAT'S pictures--- hmm Hep's pretty cute......wow Hep's at the united center in Chicago...I was at that show.....hey....that guy next to him is really cute too........*2 minutes later* OH MY GOSH!!!! DUH that's Larry!!!!!!----
yeah.....i'm blonde

Originally posted by Matthew_Page2000:
Yup. It's just Rutger Hauer's death scene from Blade Runner; a swell movie if there ever was one.

MAP

In any case, Mr. MacPhisto didn't get it, and Mr. MacPhisto was being uncool. He's no better than Achtung Steve then.

foray

I see it this way.
If individuals feel in a place where they need to post something like that to help them call out to someone, then we should be understanding not critical.
This has happened quite a few times on this board and so what if some see it as being attention seeking. As far as I see there are far BIGGER attention seekers around here then Ivan and no one ever comments about their actions.
Atleast his was one of real feelings, not just an attempt to get people to tell him how great he is, which Im afraid happens around here ALL the time.
Nobody ever critisizes those people.

Its Christmas for goodness sake.

Originally posted by Greg Brady:
If I wasn't a pacifist I'd whap ya a good one!

wink.gif

Just kidding, baby. Smoke some weed, it will calm you down.

Don't call me baby, Bravo! *grabs one of Alice's brownies and runs out of the ugly 1970's kitchen*

------------------
She not waiting on a saviour to come
She's at a bus stop with the news of the world and the sun sun here it comes
She's not waiting for anyone

The Lemon Pure PopAngel

Originally posted by IvanClaytonJnr:
Sorry , for all this , i've just broke my longromance ( it lasted 2 yers )
" All these moments , will be lost , like tears in the rain , time to die "
I love Blade Runner , but My favourite actor right now is Alexander Kaidanovsky ( Stalker , 10 Little N''''''s or indians ( US our time version from novel by Agatha Cristie " and then there were none " )" Friend among the strangers ; stranger among friends " , great actor , you should watch These films with him
Shit , i can't break with this intereference/U2 forum stuff , i tried , but ...

[This message has been edited by IvanClaytonJnr (edited 12-18-2001).]

Yeah, and I bet you were looking at how big this thread was getting. And you were enjoying how good it made you feel to see that people gave more than a rats ass and tried to cheer you up.

I think you're an asshole. You're ex is better off.

CK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom