fans And Frends of U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2-rock-rock

The Fly
Get Ready For One Of The Best List's

BB King
Rolling Stone's
Oasis
Coldplay
Radiohead
Travis
Tony Blair
Gwen Stefani
Joe Perry
Moby
Quincy Jones
Howie Day
Elvis Costello
Bob Dylan
Bruce Springsteen
R.E.M

Anymore

Pearl Jam members were seen on the Elevation tour
Paul McCartney praised them
Black rebel motorcycle club thanked them on their album
Billy Corgan and Tom Morello (or was it Zack de la Rocha) were at Irving plaza
Metallica, Red hot chili peppers and Incubus (juding from MTV's 20 years of Rock)
Bon Jovi (covered One when they played in Dublin)

The Killers
The Stills
Embrace
Axl Rose
Slash + former members of Guns and Roses

Many more though I'll wait till I remember to say anything else:wink:

Well there's some pretty impressive people on the lists...... I think Interpol like U2? Can anyone confirm this?

U2girl said:

[/QUOTE

Oh God! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
Why?

Kill Mother Fucking Depeche Mode must like them to do a cover of 'Mysterious Ways'...then again maybe not.
Likewise Trent Reznor and his Vertigo remixing.
Radiohead, or specifically Thom Yorke, likes them, I think, I remember reading about it from some interview of sorts. Then again, I might be wrong (hahahahahaha!)

edit: Oh, and Ash. They do thank U2 in the liner notes of one of their CDs and I believe they did some support slots on Popmart.

Last edited:
-count me in
-Croatian group 'Dirty Theater'(in free translation) which is very popular, and the singer is bono's clone(Bono cuts his hair, this guy has to do it)

The real question is: is there anyone that matters who DOESN'T like U2? And no, Henry Rollins doesn't matter, because how often do you hear about him? And we all know Maddox is a fan in disguise ;)

does Outkast really like U2? haven't heard that before...

AtomicBono said:

does Outkast really like U2? haven't heard that before...

I havent either, Big Boi from Outkast took a shot at u2 during the Grammys in 2002, i think. George Harrison obviously didnt like the band, and the I heard the lead singer of the Cure isnt too big on u2, but hate is a strong word.

Lenny Kravitz is a big fan, he was at the Miami opener for Elevation tour, and he was actually invited to Edge's wedding.

not a big kravitz fan...

Paul Oakenfold (one of the biggest trance Djs in the world)

Last edited:
djerdap said:
U2girl said:

[/QUOTE

Oh God! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
Why?

Bon Jovi played a gig in Dublin and they decided to pay tribute to one of the better musicians to come out of Dublin - U2.

Cheers,

J

Back
Top Bottom