(Fake) U2004 Tour Schedule. - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > Everything You Know Is Wrong > Everything You Know Is Wrong Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 10-27-2003, 10:49 PM   #16
Blue Crack Addict

Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
Local Time: 07:24 PM
Cool.

If this list was true, I would have a chance at Ames, Denver, or St. Louis, seeing as how those aren't that far a drive from where I live.

Course, it'd be great if they came to Kansas City, too, 'cause that city's only two hours away from where I live.

Basically, if they come to Iowa, Missouri, or Colorado, that'd be where my chances to see them lie.

And I'm sure they'll stop in those states at some point during the tour, so....

Angela

Old 10-27-2003, 10:56 PM   #17
The Fly

Local Time: 08:24 PM
Ralph Wilson in Buffalo? That really is a dream list. They have never played the stadium in Buffalo. Nearest has always been TO. Not that I wouldn't absolutely LOVE it!!!! I would then go to TO and Buffalo- now that too is a dream. What are the odds? *sitting here crossing every body part possible and sending up a prayer"

Old 10-28-2003, 03:29 AM   #18
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 02:24 AM
U2 talk about all this coming home business yet they were orginially only playing one slane show - they only played in Ireland twice and didnt even come to belfast
They should have played here....every night.for a week!!
Old 10-28-2003, 09:12 AM   #19
Refugee

Local Time: 09:24 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by The_acrobat:

Thu, 1/26, Porto Alegre, Brazil Mineriho Dome
Thank you for including my hometown, the city I live in in you fake scheduled, but you would need to change the venue. Mineirinho Dome is in another city, Belo Horizonte. Here it would be Gigantinho Dome. But thinking better, they would need a stadium...Gigante da Beira Rio or Olímpico...yeah, that would work all right Hey, one can dream, uh?

MT
Old 10-28-2003, 01:33 PM   #20
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 12:24 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by follower

Thank you for including my hometown, the city I live in in you fake scheduled, but you would need to change the venue. Mineirinho Dome is in another city, Belo Horizonte. Here it would be Gigantinho Dome. But thinking better, they would need a stadium...Gigante da Beira Rio or Olímpico...yeah, that would work all right Hey, one can dream, uh?

MT
Sorry. I remember that they were playing at the Mineirinho Dome in Brazil. It was rumored to be taking place in October 2002, if I remember. But the 2002 tour was pushed aside to work on the album. But I just remember the venue name, but I didn't remember which city it was in. But the change has been noted. They will come to Porto Alegre and play in the Olimpico stadium. Hope you enjoy the show (if only in your dreams). I'm sure you'll get a chance at a show someday.
Old 10-29-2003, 09:16 AM   #21
Refugee

Local Time: 09:24 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by The_acrobat

They will come to Porto Alegre and play in the Olimpico stadium. Hope you enjoy the show (if only in your dreams). I'm sure you'll get a chance at a show someday.
And I truly hope you´re a good guesser, I mean, a very good one Thanks for your best wishes

MT
Old 10-29-2003, 05:53 PM   #22
New Yorker

Local Time: 08:24 PM
acty, do one show at Giants stadium and 4 at the garden. the Garden f-in' rocks!