Extreme points of view

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The bottom line is people like what they like and dont like other things. Art is a very subjective thing in general and music is certainly no different.

This is the worst thread I've read in ages...it's done nothing to cement my opinion that there are still a handful of self-sucking, arogant bastards who are so up themselves it's astonishing...!

I'm sick of coming here and every now and again happening across a thread asking about U2 in some way or another or presenting their thoughts on the way Bono sang one evening during the last tour, only to find it infested with a handful of the elitist fans who suddenly start jumping down throats and [in this thread] declaring people 'don't know enough about U2'...

Big fucking deal! If people are going round putting people down for not having the Complete U2 Encyclopedia lodged in their brain, they are simply blowing their own trumpet to the tune of 'I have far too much time on my hands'...

It's pathetic, and I expect to see less of it in the future, it's ruined a ton of threads that could have been really interesting mature discussions, but have instead been tarnished when a bunch of holier-than-thou 'Veterans' have come in and said "No...absolutely not...how dare you talk such rubbish...worship me...etc...etc..."

Back
Top Bottom