Experiences with ETS? go or no go?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oliveu2cm

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
I was considering booking through ETS for some GA tickets and hotel.... does anyone have any experience with them? We have to pick the tickets up at a preshow party, does this interfere with getting in line to get in the heart? Any information and advice would be SO helpful!

------------------
"Today we're going to do something healthy," Adam announces in his curiously posh drawl, unfolding his deckchair and removing his T-shirt. "We're going to watch other people exercise."

"Sorry we couldn't sell these seats up here, 'cuz you couldn't get a view of Larry's arse, and we all know that's why you're here" Bono, Pittsburg Elevation
*shake it shake it shake it tamale*
Take Me Higher

I went to Chicago and to Slane on ETS. I had good experiences both times, and as I hav posted in other threads - they actually sent the tickets to me ahead of time. Don't know if they do this for every show. But, the hotels they put us in were fine. Just a bit pricey.

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

This is off the topic BUT.......... Larry's arse..... mmmmmmmm!!!
biggrin.gif

Hi,

I've been reading this board since the beginning of the year but this is my first post!

As far as going through ETS,they are great. I got my slane 1 package through them and it was awesome!! I talked to one of their representatives today since I couldn't get Vegas tix via the sale(even while being with a ticket agent right at ten!!! ARGH!!) and they said that if you do either the hotel or the night out package you will still have to go to get your tickets at the night out location. Apparently they were mailing them during the first leg of the tour, but they were being put on EBAY! So you would have to go at 3:00 p.m. to get them. The best bet would be someome stay put while another person goes to get them. People did this during the Anaheim shows and people around were pretty cool about it.

Hopes this help.

Back
Top Bottom