Exit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

00Kevin

War Child
I used to not even listen to it but i heard it live on the joshua tree tour and now it's one of my favorite songs by them. I don't know how this widely underrated song ever slipped past my radar.

Part of the problem for me was that it starts off so god damn soft, that when I first listened to the Joshua Tree in my car, I could barely hear the song at all. It wasn't until I really got into U2 last year that I realized how incredible Exit was! And when I first heard a few live versions....
:drool: :drool:

Simply the hardest rocking song they've ever made.
Here's their hardest rocking songs ever:
1. Exit
2. Mofo
3. The Fly

All others must bow before them to receive their asskicking.

Ifeelnumb84 said:
1. Exit
2. Mofo
3. The Fly

Until The End.. from Zoo Sydney is up there too! :drool:

Ifeelnumb84 said:
1. Exit
2. Mofo
3. The Fly

should not one of the 90s bullets be included in that too? though i really like the slane bullet hmmm

UTEOTW too should be included as Zootlesque says...

Anyways...Exit great great rock song...it is very dramatic and atmospheric....i really like the album version as well as it live..album version sounds like a creepy old man kinda thing:wink:

One of the best and in my opinion would fit in great on this tour. Love and peace, Exit, and bullet into running to stand still:rockon:

Exit, Gone, a full band version of Desire, and Ultraviolet rotated in and out would really make this tour oustanding.

Exit is an amazing song, and from what I saw on rattle and hum, dynamic live.

I agree about Exit and Gone would be awesome on tour

Exit has great lyrics, music and a dynasmic pace:wink: I'd love them to play it, but without the tramp get up, it wouldn't work as well imo

Back
Top Bottom