EVOLUTION (what I would like the album to be)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dabiggestu2fan

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Hello everyone, here is what i would like the new U2 album to be like. This is all unoficial information so don't take it as info that I posted from other sources. The only things we know for sure here is that there are 6 songs for sure. The other info as album name and sounds like are more fictional and its what i would like it to sound like. What about you guys and gals??

Album title: EVOLUTION

first single:
Vertigo (confirmed)

second single:
Miricle Drug

third single:
Native Sun

Tracklist

Vertigo,
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own,
City of Blinding Lights,
A Man and A Woman,
Yahweh
Crumbs From Your Table.
Lead me in the way I should go
Tough
Native sun
Love and peace (or else)
All Because of you
Balldozer (bonus track on limited eddition CD)
Origin of the Species (bonus track on limited eddition CD)

It would sound like:

4 Heavy very guitar driven songs

2 emotional softer songs like One (miricle drug could be one very emotional song)

2 songs like mysterious ways or even The fly

1 song like elevation

3 songs that are great guitar but not heavy songs.

1 song sung by the edge

that would make for 13 trakcs which would be nice if a limited edition CD came out conatianing 2 more tracks then the 11 that we know it will contain.

Overall sound:

The album will be a mix of Boy with Jashua tree and deffinetly be hugely influenced by Achtung Baby!

Okey thats what I would consider my perfect U2 Album what about you guys??

PS: My explenation of the title EVOLUTION is because U2 is always evolving musicaly and lyricaly as well as a band in general. This album could be an evolution from their electronicly driven albums of the 90's to a more heavy rock and roll album with deeply powerfull lyrics that are about serius issues and relevent issues. U2 (the band members) are also growing up more and thus it will show in their music. So thus the title EVOLUTION would fit perfectly for this album. AGAIN this is just my opinion. I dont want to start a rumor that the tiotle will be named EVOLUTION

Niamh_Saoirse said:
All I know is that i woul like the album to be along the lines of Achtung Baby... *sighs*:yes:

mmmmm hmmmm......dont we all, Niamh_Saoirse, dont we all.

OOPS LOL i just realized i had a typo in Bulldozer and well for somereason I always thought it was Native SUN but now i checked it was SON LOL my bad allthough BALLDOZER would be a rather interesting title LMAO.

so the songs are
Native Son
Bulldozer

Back
Top Bottom