Everyone who had GA for the tour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by
I just hope that the next time U2 tours, the ticket selling procedures won't be so fucked.

Moonie
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by moon_is_playing_tricks (edited 04-27-2002).][/b]
I think with the absence of PROP it will be worse, much worse.

[This message has been edited by LOVE MUSCLE (edited 04-27-2002).]

I know how u feel. I spent the night with no sleeping bag outside the gates at Slane and in the morning quite alot of people pushed infront when they had just arrived in taxis from their nice warm hotel rooms. I really didn't think that was fair when some of us had been there all night in the freezing cold and then it rained and these warm dry people arrived and desided that they were going to get to the front of the line. It made me feel really bad and it didn't help I was frozen to the core, soaked through and everyone who showed up and push infront thought I was on smack. I was thinking "If you spent the night out here and all the warmth you had was a jacket, you had no sleep because it was so cold then when dawn was braking you thought great the sun will come up and warm me and then instead of that it rained and you hadn't eaten or drank anything for hours u would look like you were on smack too" It didn't help I don't think that I'm also not a morning person but when U2 came on it was all worth it
smile.gif

Hey everyone... I assumed that because nobody was posting in the tour forum that all the forums were dead... it's good to be reading new U2 stuff even if it just fan gossip...

Anyways... I had GA's for Hamilton and I was there at like 8:30 in the morning (maybe earlier... I don't remember exactly) and was #311 I think... how could anyone have trouble getting into the heart? Most of the people in front of us didn't even go into the heart... and me and my friend managed to get in even though my friend had his bag searched which slowed us down by a few minutes...

I think the line-cutters leave a bad taste in my mouth just because of the principal of it... I guess in the end it doesn't make too much of a difference? That is just my opinion... there were too many posts in this thread to really read every one...

And one other thing... I think I would have let that pretty blonde (the one you were all talking about) cut in front of me... why do pretty girls have that much power over most guys (at least the weak ones like me)?
smile.gif

Dare I reveal who snuck into the heart in this thread????

[This message has been edited by Arun V (edited 04-29-2002).]

I waited all day in the freezing rain for the St. Louis show. There were a few dudes trying to cut in line but the line masters kicked them out. Anyway, I got a good spot infront of Adam about 3 people back. About half way through the show this group of people show up with no numbers on their hands and looking very fresh. Mind you it was barely above freezing and raining all day, no one could look this good. They proceeded to try to butt infront of me and the others around me. We really didn't let them but a couple of the girls wedged their way in. To top it all off they were on their cell phones the entire time calling people. I wanted to hurt them.

PS there would be no way I would let a good looking person cut in front of me after I waited all day in the freezing rain.

PPS I wore a cowboy hat too, but it was fun and practical since my hair was hell from the rain.
biggrin.gif

I feel for the San Diegans that didn't get a ticket. I got one but everyone around me in line was from Orange county (Los Angeles) area. It's not like alot of concerts come our way to begin with.

Back
Top Bottom