ESPN news

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Swan269

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Well I have been here since the 25th and I have worked my ass off. I am working in "the" best edit truck in the world. I have cut many features already. I have cut the 9/11 perspective which will air on Super Bowl Sunday.
I didn't hear about U2 being at the press conference until it was too late. I will try to find the band somehow. I am working 3 blocks away from Bourbon today so maybe I will just happen to walk around and one of them will be there.
I was able to work more on the Heaven and Hell video before I left and I have around 3 minutes done. I just did a nice fade to black at the end to make it seem like that it was done....
I am still trying to find out where they are staying. I don't think that they would stay there too much but I need all relevent information.
I have met some interesting people so far though, Emmitt Smith, Chris Connelly, Jay Mohr, I should meet LL cool J and Rebecca Stamos this morning. (I am working near the unscripted set this morning)
That is all.....more information forth coming.

It may be hard to find them all as The World Economic Forum is happeneing here in NYC this week. I know at least Bono is here.

You're doing an awesome job, Swan!
Hope you are having loads of fun - and thanks for all of the newsy news!

Keep us posted!
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom