ES single Part of CD2? Huh?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Philo_2727

The Fly
Ok , so I just got the ES single today and there's a sticker on the front which says:

"includeds 2 new mixes of NY. THis CD fist into CD2 to complete the package CID808"

?? I'm throughly confused! What do they mean? What is CD2?

Any help here would be hot!
:)

-Blue

u2 usually release 2 cd's and a dvd single.

cd2 has a live medley of bad/40/where the streets have no name from boston 2002 (in the UK, anyway)

i am part of the u2 mailing list and get promotional stuff about singles/albums etc. i received a cd wallet that u can fit both cd1 + cd2 in (kinda like the cardboard wallet with ATYCLB)

* MoFo * said:

i am part of the u2 mailing list and get promotional stuff about singles/albums etc. i received a cd wallet that u can fit both cd1 + cd2 in (kinda like the cardboard wallet with ATYCLB)

I heard about this wallet. How do I get on this mailing list, MoFo? I looked at the Intescope site and found nada for mailing lists.

well with some u2 singles (i got it from walk on) there is a small postcard you can send off to some company or other on which you give ur address etc and u get some flyers and stuff. its not anythin special, but i received a walk on single poster, the cd wallet + a best of/ES promo flyer (as described in a thread on this forum, i believe) ive not seen this postcard in any single since walk on, so i dont know when they will have them again.

hope this answers ur question. :up:

Back
Top Bottom