Entropy?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry, I have to stick up for this film. Funny, deep, nuanced. What love and life are really about. Fantastic if you haven't seen it (but feel free to disagree)....

I was looking everywhere for the Entropy DVD a few years ago, and finally found it in a video store. It's still overdue :wink: I think It's allot better than The Million Dollar Hotel though.

The best parts in "Entropy" ... obviously U2's PopMart concert footage and Bono's "girlie-advice" to Jake ... Funny indeed !!
I actually have this on VHS, and never really worried about locating it on DVD !! Overall, It's not a GREAT movie !!

MsMofoGone said:
The best parts in "Entropy" ... obviously U2's PopMart concert footage and Bono's "girlie-advice" to Jake ... Funny indeed !!
I actually have this on VHS, and never really worried about locating it on DVD !! Overall, It's not a GREAT movie !!

i was at that concert!!
to be fair the only reason i like and own the film is because of that and Bono is wearing the top i managed to get off him a few nights later when i met him which is a cool reminder!

otherwise i think Entropy was allright and not so great really :shrug:

I want to see Entropy again and would like it on DVD but it's not around here at all. I love the U2 moments in the film and I love the music U2 is playing during their soundcheck, in the movie.

Back
Top Bottom