enter the interferencer pagent!!!1111

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Whoretense, as you noticed from your displeaced
mad.gif
from above, I have already entered my self on the grounds of apathy. However, having no other way to contact you, I thought Id place my vote for Gina in here, just because I can! LOL

I know what youre thinking... and GAO
mad.gif
to you too!

I nominate myself for Mr. Interference on the grounds that:

A) I'm not Johnny Swallow
B) I'm not U2Bama
C) I'm a kickass musician
D) I have soul
E) Interference rocks!
F) My signature is awesome
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
And I feel like I'm slowly slowly slowly slipping under.

And I feel like I'm holding onto nothing.

ADAM (talking about Elevation):
"I like it, it's very hard to play live...(starts smiling) I don't understand what it's about, it's good."

Originally posted by Diamond The U2 Patriot:
Hewson, YOU are no DB9,
There is no argument there

what are YOU doing w/your life?
Living day to day. Planning the annual Toys For Tots shopping spree for Saturday, care to join us?

the thumb-wrestling match inwhich YOU cheated..
The Rhode Island TW Commission's findings are complete...they have ruled that you threw the match, and several of your Daimondunderlings were spotted in Vegas placing bets on me, the heavy underdog due to the size of your thumbs.

And GinaMarie I will let you slide bcuz you're a chick..and I was raised to never fight w/a lady

That's very chivalrous of you.
smile.gif

And damn...I just invalidated my pageant entry...too bad, I'd have killed in the swimsuit compettition!
biggrin.gif

------------------
The joker is the best card.

Originally posted by Hewson:
And damn...I just invalidated my pageant entry...too bad, I'd have killed in the swimsuit compettition!
biggrin.gif

OOH-may we see a pic?
wink.gif

And he just didn't get that I was joking I guess-oh well, too bad he won't 'fight' me-I could take him w/ one punch
wink.gif

JOKE-that was a joke
smile.gif

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam

The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
And he just didn't get that I was joking I guess-oh well, too bad he won't 'fight' me-I could take him w/ one punch
wink.gif

Needs to pay more attention to the smilies I guess
smile.gif

And Vegas has just posted its official line: Gina Marie has been installed as a 9-2 favorite over DB9 in the interference title fight.
wink.gif

------------------
The joker is the best card.

If Sicy doesn't win I will make you all my hostages!

If I don't win I will make kobayashi use smilies!

------------------
"And I can feel the cold steel. And I can make a wound that won't heal."- Bono

Originally posted by Hewson:

And Vegas has just posted its official line: Gina Marie has been installed as a 9-2 favorite over DB9 in the interference title fight.
wink.gif

OOPS-Whortense will get mad
wink.gif

Well, odds are I'd win-but he'd have Bono on his side
wink.gif
, so I'd need someone on mine-hmm, how bout Larry
eek.gif

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam

The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry

without doubt, i should be crowned both mr and mrs www.interference.com as bama would put it.

everyone here pails in comparison to me. i truly am the king of interference, any who beg to differ will die at the stake.

close this thread, i overwhelm the competition. in fact, id go as far as to say that whortence should never have even made this thread, since it is as clear as day that i have shaked rattled and rolled interference.

and if that werent enough, id be willing to say that all of you people dont amount to anything other than maybe a hammer and a couple of rusty nails. i win.

the end.

------------------
-death bear

Once again I want to lend my support to Achtung Bebe for the pagent winner!!! The girl is just damn hot! I see a pic of her everyday (mind you i run the Dallas Schoo fan club and shes in the pic with him from Fado's in Austin).......but damn, what a beautiful girl!

Achtung Bebe!!!!!!!!

lol @ deathbear.

He's right!! He should be king! But if he's king, I should be queen!

Back
Top Bottom