Enoteca?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FallingStar

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
When I was in Italy for holiday I found out some nice thingies like

~ that you can buy things in Eno tecas.
~ there is a club called Vox at the Lago Maggiore.
~ the the Itaian river Adige is pronounced '?tsch' in German which is the same pronounciation like Edge .
~ that there is a beer called Adam br?u [prolly it's a German beer, but they sell it in Italian bars].

Nice observations when you don't have anything else to do.

tons of things are named Sparky, none of which have anything to do with U2. In fact, I have a little cousin named Sparky who lives on the hillside. On tuesdays we sometime visit him and bring him fresh-baked biscuits. He eats these quickly, with a peculiar twinkle in his eyes. Eyes that look toward a far off place none of us have gone. One time he told me, between bites of biscuit, that he'd always wanted to sail the wide open sea.

SkeeK said:
tons of things are named Sparky, none of which have anything to do with U2.

Uh......yeah...........we know it has nothing to do with U2....but it makes me smile because it reminds U2 is all. Nothing wrong with that!

Bonochick said:

Uh......yeah...........we know it has nothing to do with U2....but it makes me smile because it reminds U2 is all. Nothing wrong with that!
yeah...actually I didn't post that for showing that I believe that Brian owns an Enoteca in Italy. :D

Yeah...and I don't believe that Edge will be buried in Edgewood Cemetary either!!

*hides shovel* :shifty:

:D

Bonochick said:
Yeah...and I don't believe that Edge will be buried in Edgewood Cemetary either!!

*hides shovel* :shifty:

:D
*shifty eyes* *giggles* *burst into laughing* :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom