Emeraldscorpio's get well thread...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oh no Bonovista........ ur poor baby!!!!!

PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE GET WELL SOON EMERALD!!!!!!!!

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx))))))))))))))))))))))

smile.gif

I hope its soon, rather than later..........

Originally posted by Diamond The U2 Patriot:
Get well quickly...

Diamond
Captain's gotta run his ship ya know...

You didnt just insinuate what I thought you did, did you? LOL oooooh nevermind...

Anyways... Get better soon, hope youre eye is ok emerald, and wherever else you seem to have injured yourself. Next time its safety scissors for you young man
wink.gif
smile.gif
hehe oooh cmon its just a joke. Ive done stupid shit in my day, real pain in the ass it is sometimes... very inconvienient the losing of blood and all... however, hope you have a speedy recovery and are back on ur feet and doin whatever it is you do in no time
smile.gif

(i tried, maybe that all soudned too muddled and confusing for everyone... sorry!)

thanks everybody for your concerns and well wishes.

My wife took excellent care of me after probably thinking I was a dafty. The first gash (or it seems like a bullet wound to me) was done by a broken mirror in our bathroom. Looked like it was my artery, but it wasn't.

My ego was bruised after fainting from seeing
my own blood just poring out of me body.

I was babied all night by Bonovista. Thank God for her.
wink.gif

Hey emerald! great to see you are doing well. If you are doing well.. conscious at least.. that's important!

glad to hear youre doing well and being well taken care of.
i wish you all the best for a quick recovery!

smile.gif

Good luck to you all. I hope if it's his hand and he's a musician, all the tendons are OK.(I just presumed it was a slipped knife/hand injury)
**cass props Paul up in bed next to her da** Mr.AB could do with the company of a witty man.
Get well soon EmeraldScorpio.

[This message has been edited by cass (edited 10-28-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom