Elvis Costello in the HEART of Miami

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2'sMelyPie

Babyface
OK now i need some one to help me post pictures again. Me and Adam after the Miami show...yes Adam fans..he is wearing no shirt! And of cource the great Elvis Costello! Please help me.

-Melissa

Dear lord.. please tell us stories.

Xb24290.jpg

Y935319.jpg

Xr70275.jpg

Ok that Adam one belongs in PLEBA.

eek.gif

------------------
These days, days, days run away like horses over the hill...

Sicy's Website

Photo Albums

ADAM SHIRTLESS! DAMN!

OK HOW??? AAHHHHH! LOL

------------------
I know someday you'll have a beautiful life.
I know you'll be a star in somebody else's sky
but why, why, why can't it be, oh, can't it be mine?

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Tell your story to the people, MelyPie!

I

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

OK OK! The story behind my Miami trip is great but it all start saturday night so im gunna type it up and then cut anf past my novel in there..heheh will be comen soon!!
smile.gif

-Melissa

MIAMI!!!! My mammy??
Ok it all starts Saturday night when my flight gets in?.I get greeted at the airport by baby-Bono aka Danno and Debi..other girl in the pic with Adam. We go to the airport around 11:45..and as we get out of our car and get to the front door, out comes Bono, Larry, Edge, and Adam. They all say hi to the three of us but they didn?t stop for pictures or autographs..Pual McGuness walks by?takes a long look at Danno and say?s ?That?s a good look you got their mate.? Well the boys leave and John, (for those who don?t know:Bono?s body guard) starts with Danno as usual?with the babyBono! Well Danno asked John for a picture with him and John happily abolishes. As another security guard steps back to take the picture John puts his arm out to the side to stop the guest who have just come out the door of the airport and off of U2?s plane saying ?Bono is not speaking with anyone!!? Filled delight to watch John guarding Danno like he?s Bono is great so I missed who was stopped at the door until Debi hits my arm to point out. None other then Elvis Costello..looking a little baffled! We walked away and as driving out of the parking lot Danno hangs out the window screaming ?rock and roll doggy!? to as John waves bye and a good ol? ?Hello Elvis!?

On to the show?

As the Beatles blare over the speaker in the light out comes Elvis Costello and Steve Buscemi into the heart as heads turn. With a few pushes and nuges from some fans around me to get me to go get the picture with him they all knew I really wanted I was on my way over. Both Elvis and Steve were looking at me as I held my camera up and pointed their way. They both gave me an inviting look of come on over so I made my way. I feel bad now but at the time I wasn?t thinking?I walked right past Steve so excited to see Elvis I just told him?I want a picture with Elvis! I wish now I would have said something to Steve! He?s a great actor! I just had Elvis on the brain. Well threw out the show Debi and on were having a blast in front of Adam..oh yea..on the rail. We were on the rail right in front of him and making contact threw out the show. (for those Adam fans who have been up front of him know what I mean?he is so much fun!) Well we left two songs before the show was over and headed off to the airport?..

On to the airport?..

Danno had gone outside at the tip of the heart so we could find him. Debi and me headed out and made it to the airport just before the boys did. We got out of the car?walked up to the front doors and sat on a bench by the front door. This time security knew us from the scene the night before with Danno and greeted us with a warm welcome. Four black Lincolns pull up and Jerry come out and up to the two of us saying ?stay there..if they want to talk to you let them come up to you? We signaled a ok to the chief and waited on our bench. First Bono comes storming by us with no shirt on and wearing a black robe, just puts a hand in the air as a wave and walks right in. Next came Edge (the only one of the boys who was wearing a shirt and as he walks in I ask for a picture and he replays with ?I?m sorry I cant, I gotta run!? and then he walks threw the door half way..stops and turns back around saying ?I wanna shake your hand though? (somen along these lines..not sure his exact words..kinda baffled me) and he walked over to me sitting on the bench and extending his hand..shook and repeat with Debi. Then Edge was threw the door. Next came Adam. Walking up in his white robe and no shirt as u can all see with a big smile on his face. He walks up to Debi and me and says, ?wow, you girls sure got out of there fast!? I asked him for a picture also and he said no he had to run so I replayed with a pleeeaaaaasssseee and he said ?oh alright? oh jeez..Adam is so sweet every time I have meet him he has proven to be the sweetest guy! So one of the limo guys takes my camera Adam throws his arm around me for the picture. Debi, as smooth as she is
wink.gif
hands her camera to another limo driver and walks around to the other side of Adam. Then snap goes the picture?then with Debi?s camera. He turns to Debi?gives her a great kiss on the cheek and a hug. Then to me and gives a wonderful kiss on the cheek to?hehe(in my head the most passionate kiss I have ever gotten on my cheek! Sorry Bono but Adams kiss was better!) and a great bear hug! Oh I was glad I was wearing a tank top cuz it was great feeling his chest on mine for the hug! We thanked him and told him he was wonderful tonight with goodbyes and he walked threw the doors. L Then comes Larry..also no shirt and a robe and walks on the other side of the car away from us and right threw the door with out even acknowledgement?errrr Larry?.! So the boys had gone on but the limo drivers were asking us witch plane was there?s so we walked over to the gate and looked for it. They for some reason didn?t not fly into Miami in air elevation..we saw them go into some other plane. Bono had gone into the bathroom of the airport and changed into his stage outfit! So we turned and saw him threw the window and Both Debi and I first though?.oh there?s Danno!! He must have come with John?a few seconds later we realized oh no..that?s not Danno?its Bono! Now that was weird. Well we chatted with the limo drives and airport security. One of them was asking us..hey aren?t you the girls that Bono left with lat night. We tried to explain to him that we left with out friend Danno who just looks like him but he kept thinking we were saying we left with our friend Bono. Oh how fun! We finally left it at?.we left with the guy whose Bono?s decoy! Well that?s my story?in all it glory..I hope it was elevating!!

OH MY LORD!!! melissa, i met you in line in miami (i looked at your danno photos from the vegas airport- the, um, *special* one of him and bono!). anyway, that story is AWESOME!!! adam is such a sweetheart for stopping- i love that man! you are one lucky lady... congratulations!!!

smile.gif

Originally posted by U2'sMelyPie:
Thanx Ally your so sweet! And Diamond I just got in from Miami last night so i will try and send the pictures out to you either today or tomarrow.

COOL, sista..

DB9

------------------
"...The big guy is made of STEEL." - Bono as we stood together on stage at Boston #4, June 9th, 2001.

---
-curious? click
links for
Bono/Dimon-
Bos.4 Story
Pics..

http://www.arizonaautoweb.com/bono/

http://members.aol.com/diamondbruno9/

Awesome pictures!!!! Adam, Elvis, AND Steve (he's got the greatest movie roles!!). How cool!

biggrin.gif

------------------
"When you've seen beyond yourself then you may see peace of mind is waiting there
And the time will come when you see we're all one
And life flows on within you and without you"

Peace George

Ally remind me...witch person were you in the GA line? I thinking you were over by Ruth? Saturday night while we all went threw the book and was watchen shows on the computer? I dunno help me out...remind me.

-Melissa

*sniff sniff*

And I thought Eddie Vedder in the Heart in Vegas was interesting!

*cries* I wanna meet The Boys!

------------------

[This message has been edited by HelloAngel (edited 12-04-2001).]

Originally posted by U2'sMelyPie:
Ally remind me...witch person were you in the GA line? I thinking you were over by Ruth? Saturday night while we all went threw the book and was watchen shows on the computer? I dunno help me out...remind me.

-Melissa

yup! that was me watching the DVD w/ ruth on saturday night, and gushing over your AWESOME photos! man, you are SO lucky- first, a beautiful photo with bono, and now a picture with adam (and he's shirtless!!!). congratulations- it couldn't have happened to a nicer person!
smile.gif

Thanx Ally your so sweet! And Diamond I just got in from Miami last night so i will try and send the pictures out to you either today or tomarrow.

Back
Top Bottom