eleven o'clock tick tock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like UABRS and the Washington DC show from Elevation. I don't remember if it was the 14th or 15th. I think they did it in Chicago too? Of course I'd have loved to have heard it back when they were teenagers! It's always cool.

the first time they played in Holland they played it both in their set and as an encore, because they didn't have enough songs

how's that for a static setlist!

just about any version of that song is good though

Personally, I love the version on the UABRS video. I have a very good version from December 13, 1981, but I feel the UABRS video one is better - I love that. It leaves the UABRS CD one for dead. I'd love to know why they put that version on the CD when the one on the video is far superior ...

Does anyone have a link to where I may be able to download an mp3 of this Irving Plaza performance of 11 O'clock Tick Tock? I haven't heard it ...

Try and find the mixed Elevation Chicago recording entitled "My Kind of Town" (it's an excellent combination of the ALD and audience recordings of the show that I found sometime ago on Womanfish). On it contains a great "11 O' Clock" version that even has a funny original outtake!

Irving Plaza is also my favorite. Not really sure why.

11 O'clock is one of my favorite U2 songs :up:

Back
Top Bottom