Elevation Withdrawal Alleviation Plan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

OnTheEdge

Refugee
I know many people often struggle with sadness, letdown, and depression-like symptoms when coming off of a U2 tour. I myself miss the day of the concert greatly, as much as the concert sometimes. So, I thought, why not do it again?

We can go to an arena, set up lawn chairs, and pass out numbers... we can sit there from whatever time we please till about 6pm. Then we'll start to wonder when they plan on letting us in. At 7 we can start yelling: "Damn ____ Center/Dome/Arena bastards!" and storm off. Then onto the next arena.

So?

I love it!

Count me in.
biggrin.gif

-sula

Who wants to buy my plane ticket to Miami?

------------------
"When you've seen beyond yourself then you may see peace of mind is waiting there
And the time will come when you see we're all one
And life flows on within you and without you"

Peace George

I'll bring the sunscreen, cards, an extra lawnchair. Hold my place!

------------------
Well the God I believe in isn't short of cash..Mister!

Originally posted by cmb737:
I'll bring the sunscreen, cards, an extra lawnchair. Hold my place!

"NO WAY!!
icon40.gif
No holding places. You'll get a number when and only when you're in line to stay!!"

Awww, now this is starting to feel like the GA line. I'm feeling better already!

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
I want to wait in a line where there are no db9s.

Does one of those even exist?
wink.gif

UH OH-wait until he reads this.
wink.gif

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam

The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry

I guess I could go drive to Austin, taking a day or two off my job, stay in an expensive hotel with a convenient TGI Fridays on the ground floor, get rip-roaring drunk at Fados and damn near get in a fight and thrown out the night before the "show" and go sickly to the Frank Irwin Nuclear Reactor for a 'non-show' and damn near get arrested on the miserable 6 hour drive back to my shit(e)hole home
wink.gif

------------------
HEY BABY, HEY BABY- HEY !(GWEN)

Proud to be an INFIDEL

Or you could make an easy 2 hour drive to Dallas, get in the GA line rather late in the day
wink.gif
, have a great spot in the heart, lust after Gwen during No Doubt's performance, only to have Gwen come into the heart and stand right in front of you during U2.

Originally posted by Like O2:
Or you could make an easy 2 hour drive to Dallas, get in the GA line rather late in the day
wink.gif
, have a great spot in the heart, lust after Gwen during No Doubt's performance, only to have Gwen come into the heart and stand right in front of you during U2.

Hmmmmm #158, you got in line at noon???
WTF??
And you had to tell Don Henley to let you be so you could enjoy the show
wink.gif

------------------
HEY BABY, HEY BABY- HEY !(GWEN)

Proud to be an INFIDEL

Originally posted by pub crawler:
*Joins Miami GA line.

*Sees sula, runs up and gives her a big hug and a hello.

*Finally introduces himself to Sicy.
wink.gif

...and SICy melts instantly!

Originally posted by z edge:
I guess I could go drive to Austin, taking a day or two off my job, stay in an expensive hotel with a convenient TGI Fridays on the ground floor, get rip-roaring drunk at Fados and damn near get in a fight and thrown out the night before the "show" and go sickly to the Frank Irwin Nuclear Reactor for a 'non-show' and damn near get arrested on the miserable 6 hour drive back to my shit(e)hole home
wink.gif

If you want to, sure.
smile.gif
To bring back those experiances dear to your heart.

Oh oh! I'm so at UM right now, just lounging in the dorms! I'll be there in a few minutes...never actually got to do the GA line...*thinks this will be WAY more fun than finals!*

LOL, hippy

------------------
One love, one life...
Give peace a chance!
Don't let the bastards grind you down!

Originally posted by pub crawler:
*Sees sula, runs up and gives her a big hug and a hello.

*gives pub crawler a big hug and hello back

*rescues him from the sudden onslaught of PLEBA women lusting after him

wink.gif

*shows up and wonders which one is pub crawler and how come she has never seen his face before... *

------------------
"It's no secret that our world is in darkness tonight..."

Back
Top Bottom