Elevation suitcase logo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sleus

Babyface
Hi,

we are planning to use the suitcase-logo as used during the Elevation era on our wedding invitation card.

Does anybody have a nice jpg of this logo?

Thanks in advance,

Judith & Alex

hehe--that's awesome! i don't have it, but congrats!

Are you incorporating any other U2 stuff into the wedding? We got married 3 months ago & were going to dance to "All I Want Is You," but decided that the lyrics make my wife sound like she wants dimonds & rings & other things, whereas all I want is her..:wink: ...so we didn't use it. Instead, we had Beautiful Day played when we were introduced--the music started right at the 2nd chorus & it was awesome.

Anyway, congrats & have fun!

Last edited:
Actually, if you go to google.com, select "images" on the bar over the search line, and search for 'U2 suitcase,' you'll find a couple of different versions you can use. Just right click on the image you like & save it to your computer.

Utoo said:
Actually, if you go to google.com, select "images" on the bar over the search line, and search for 'U2 suitcase,' you'll find a couple of different versions you can use. Just right click on the image you like & save it to your computer.

:yes:

OMG that is SUCH a cute idea!! YAY! congrats!!

my friend's friend actually WALKED DOWN THE AISLE to 'beautiful day'. imagine that song being played at church while you're GETTING MARRIED. how cool is that.

Back
Top Bottom