Electrical Storm LIVE!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Agreed!

For as many versions the have for the single, imagine what kind of extra additions it may go through live.

i also think the song will flippin rock live. i can imagine it with bono on accoustic, a kind of mix match of the versions we've heard so far, with maybe (hopefully) edge giving us a little more solo.

namaste'
elfyx

liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive

i agree!
:up:

I just hope they don't do an acoustic version--this song needs full band treatment. I think the way the song goes out with the heavy guitar could be similar to the way they end Until The End If The World in the live shows.

I have no idea

people always say U2 should play Acrobat (and a dozen other songs) because they would really rock live
while my guess is that since they don't play it life the band probably thinks that the song sort of sucked when they rehearsed it for a live performance

but since my partner in sarcasm, Johnny Swallow, started this thread I'm going to guess that this was already taken into account

we know nothing

ultraviolet353 said:
I just hope they don't do an acoustic version--this song needs full band treatment. I think the way the song goes out with the heavy guitar could be similar to the way they end Until The End If The World in the live shows.

:yes:

Salome said:
I have no idea

people always say U2 should play Acrobat (and a dozen other songs) because they would really rock live
while my guess is that since they don't play it life the band probably thinks that the song sort of sucked when they rehearsed it for a live performance

but since my partner in sarcasm, Johnny Swallow, started this thread I'm going to guess that this was already taken into account

we know nothing

I think Kane proved that Acrobat can rock live. I believe that there was no place for it to fit in the Zoo TV setlist. As for ES live, if there's a place for it on next tour's setlist we'll know.

ultraviolet353 said:

I am in complete agreement. That's exactly what I was thinking!

i actually loved what ive heard of acrobat live
bono just doesn't want to sing it
i always though sweetest thing would suck live, but it was much better than the studio version and i love it!

I can hardly wait for the first live performance of it. I wonder if there's going to be any promotional appearances as it gets closer to the album comign out...

Johnny Swallow said:
It'll be great, don'tcha think? :)

Johnny Swallow, I just have to say that I LOVE your sig! Office Space is my favorite movie of all time! "I was told that I could listen to the radio at a resaonable volume........" :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom