'Electric Storm' b-side's announced!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thats one of the funniest things Ive ever read.

JTH that was freaking hilarious. :laugh:
I was sucked in at first cos it was written so well like a proper article.
Id love to see the video they'd make for it too. :laugh:

I'd much rather hear U2's take on Supercalifragilisticexbealydosius. (I have no flippin' idea if that's anywhere close to the correct spelling):lmao:

BigMacPhisto said:

Actually, the latter song is from The Sound of Music. As for this "article" it was so well written that I sort of believed it at first. Very funny stuff indeed! :lol:

I know f**king "favourite things" was from f**king Sound Of Music! Its still f**king Julie Andrews singing! just play the f**king song! Not f**king "spoonful" but f**king "favourite things!" Stop taking it so f**king seriously!
:lol: :lol:

F**king humour courtesy of father Ted!

I am SO glad this isn't real. I don't care how rocked out it is, A Spoonful of Sugar wouldn't do much for the band's image! At least that's what I was thinking before I read the confession!

I thought, "U2 must be off their rockers!" :coocoo:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

how many of u were actually thinking how the song would actually end up sounding. i believed, and i actually believed it wouldve rocked with you giving it their special touch. i was beginning to like that song.

Pfft, you never had me for a minute. The whole idea was preposterous.

I mean, Hands That Built America as a B-side??!! Shyeah right. Tell me another one.

p.s. on the video ideas...Edge dancing with an animated penguin.

Bono Poppins!

BonoPoppins.jpg

This has got to be a joke. I dare anyone to tell me this to my face with a straight face.......people say the damnedest things, but I'm not going to believe this.

Back
Top Bottom