Edge's wife..what vids. is she in?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
As far as I know, she is in With or Without You and Numb. And then of course Zoo TV Sydney.

She's that woman in the background of With or Without You. And she also directed the promo version of Staring at the Sun.

Was the WOWY thing ever proven? I know it said that on "Pop-Up Video" but that show also said one of the guys from Sugar Ray was Chaka on "Land of the Lost" and the ended up not being true.

It does look like her though. The woman in the video has long, dark curly hair and so does Morleigh.

Huh, I'd never heard that about the WOWY woman being Morleigh before. I'd need more to go on than curly dark hair, though.

The WOWY woman flashes a brief nipple ... can anyone confirm if that looks like Morleigh's nipple? :wink:

Isn't WOWY too early for Morleigh, after all, she didn't dance in the early stages of the zoo tour.

(The original belly dancer was Christina Petro)

Ellay said:
Isn't WOWY too early for Morleigh, after all, she didn't dance in the early stages of the zoo tour.

(The original belly dancer was Christina Petro)

She was a professional dancer before JT I believe. She was in a dance troupe in LA and also had her own company. She could have been a hired extra for the video shoot.

Back
Top Bottom