Edge's Guitar Tantrum Video Clip

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
redface.gif

------------------
We turn away to face the cold, enduring chill
As the day begs the night for mercy
Your sun so bright it leaves no shadows, only scars
Carved into stone on the face of the earth
The moon is up and over One Tree Hill

clarityat3am@hotmail.com

thanks for the link!
smile.gif

------------------
'listen as hope and peace try to rhyme' -*POP*

"Irish people are like Texans" -Bono, 4-3-01

What would Jesus Not do?

jesus, is that Edge? haha. I would never have thought. how come he has suddenly picked up the old rock star myth and kicking around equipment on stage? lol.
seriously, looks like he was really pissed at something, I wonder what...

Originally posted by U2FReAk:
jesus, is that Edge? haha. I would never have thought. how come he has suddenly picked up the old rock star myth and kicking around equipment on stage? lol.

He supposedly was mad at the way his guitar was set -I think it was before Gone.

He smashed it almost overhead, and pieces of it were flying all over the place. Then he kicked it over to Dallas-and Edge had a real PO'd look for about 1/2 an hour after that.

Someone told me she could see Bono telling Edge to CHILL OUT!!

He supposedly was very displeased w/ the way his guitar was set-I think it was before Gone.

He smashed it overhead and pieces of it were flying everywhere. Then he kicked it over to Dallas.

Edge had a real PO'd look on his face for at least 1/2 hr -and someone told me she could see Bono telling him to CHILL OUT!!

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
He supposedly was very displeased w/ the way his guitar was set-I think it was before Gone.

He smashed it overhead and pieces of it were flying everywhere. Then he kicked it over to Dallas.

Edge had a real PO'd look on his face for at least 1/2 hr -and someone told me she could see Bono telling him to CHILL OUT!!

that must have been a sight! were you there?
hah, BONO telling EDGE to chill... normally it's prob. the other way around.

Originally posted by Johnny Swallow:
I want video of Larry smashing and/or blowing up his drumset. And throwing the flaming pieces at the crowd.

Well, I wouldn't like to see him throw them at the crowd-but it sure would be amazing to see Larry lose control like that!

Then, he could smash me for my double post!!!

that must have been a sight! were you there?
hah, BONO telling EDGE to chill... normally it's prob. the other way around.

Yes, I was there-I was shocked!!

And that's just what I thought-that Edge is always telling Bono to chill. Oh well-it must be a lil' of Edge's Welsh/Irish temper.

He's just a perfectionist when he's on stage.

the funny thing it, the guitar sounds came out pretty good anyways... edge made his final kick just in sync with Larry's drum, hehe.

Cool video...If you look closely, you can see my arm raised up in front of Edge!(OK I can't actually see my arm, but I was only 2 deep from the stage, so I'm hoping to get a glimpse of my ugly mug on the DVD)

------------------
The joker is the best card.

Alright Edge!! You fucking rock, man!!

I agree about Larry...it's too bad he doesn't have any Keith Moon insanity. But there will never be another guy like the Moonie...that crazy sonofabitch

------------------
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World

Thanks for the clip!
Gina, or someone, which Boston show was this from again?

------------------
When there's all kinds of chaos
And everyone is walking lame
You don't even blink now do you
Or even look away

Originally posted by Johnny Swallow:
I want video of Larry smashing and/or blowing up his drumset. And throwing the flaming pieces at the crowd.

i kid you not, i had some children in my mouth ( fine, it was only soup), and when i read that most of the kids (soup) fell out. luckily i moved away from the computer.

------------------
-deathbear

There goes another Strat, in the name of rock 'n' roll...Myself, I would never throw away any of my guitars--I luv 'em all.

------------------
k e r c

La aventura del comienzo
La intriga de lo incierto
No temas y busca lo nuevo
S?lo empieza desde cero

Whoa! That must have been freaky to see live. I think the weirdest thing of all would be to see Adam get mad- he's always so laid back on stage, just puffing away.
smile.gif

Watching that makes me feel like Chris Farley in Tommy Boy after seeing the deer come back to life and destroy the car...

"That...was...AWESOME!"

Watching that makes me feel like Chris Farley in Tommy Boy after seeing the deer come back to life and destroy the car...

"That...was...AWESOME!"

Back
Top Bottom