Edges guitar during gone on teh dvd

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

V Nura

Refugee
it changes from red to black to red to black to red again..he starts playign a black guitar..and he ends up trashing a red one...perhaps the "one too many edits" claim has something to it

Hey's playing a Rickenbacker through the whole song I believe. Then it looks like he throws down what I believe is a Gibson at the end. It's kind of funny.

they are both richenbachers...12 string..he uses them for mysterious ways as well.

why couldn't they just stick with one concert and leave it at that? like I dunno....maybe the show I was at in NYC. That would have been a good idea.

------------------
"Things will not be the same in this city for us." -Bono, Dublin, February 1980

He threw a Rickenbacker?! I need to have a serious talk with this man.

------------------
k e r c

La aventura del comienzo
La intriga de lo incierto
No temas y busca lo nuevo
S?lo empieza desde cero

speaking of which though, in that Elevation pre-show on VH1 Dallas was talking about the Gibson Explorer Edge has used for sooooo many years on soooo many songs. I don't even play guitar and I know that thing is beautiful. Anyways, I seem to recall hearing that that guitar has been broken several times. He may be a Guitar God but I have a feeling guitars run away in fear.

Damn, he slammed a Ric....I thought it was a Strat. You can get away with slamming a Strat, maybe a Tele. But a Ric? C'mon!!!

Oh, and I LOVE that 76 Explorer he has. Did you see the cover pic for the January 2001 Guitar Player magazine?

------------------
k e r c

La aventura del comienzo
La intriga de lo incierto
No temas y busca lo nuevo
S?lo empieza desde cero

Originally posted by kerc:
Damn, he slammed a Ric....I thought it was a Strat. You can get away with slamming a Strat, maybe a Tele. But a Ric? C'mon!!!

Oh, and I LOVE that 76 Explorer he has. Did you see the cover pic for the January 2001 Guitar Player magazine?

I think that the rics the les pauls..and the explore need to be loved..I think we may have to take them from edge by force

Back
Top Bottom