Edge's Falsetto in Stuck in a Moment

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
starvinmarvin said:

What your problem? I was just joking....you need to get a sense of humor. The comment was in no way rude.

This is rude: Fuck off.

:ohmy:

This wasn't clever.

I do hope though, Sicy, that you made sure that starvinmarvin actually directed this to you and wasn't just referring to what had just been said in the other thread "An Open Letter to U2".

Well, anyway, he shouldn't have written it.

I do believe starvinmarvin was referring to a comment in the other thread, however, I didnt appreciate his response to my simply asking him why he was being rude. Not to mention what went on after this in private was even more disrespectful than this post, but I cannot discuss that.

MacPhistoPT that is the same thing I told him.

Any other questions need to be discussed in private, this thread needs to stick to the topic. Thanks :)

I like Stuck but not Edge's falsetto, I think he's singing too far out of his range and it sounds a little forced. Edge has a great voice but U2 and its producers have never really used Edge's voice to its full potential, usually making him sing too far out of his range (like live on "The Fly" and "Stuck"). "Miracle Drug" did use his voice pretty well, though.

dsmith2904 said:
Edge has a great voice but U2 and its producers have never really used Edge's voice to its full potential, usually making him sing too far out of his range (like live on "The Fly" and "Stuck"). "Miracle Drug" did use his voice pretty well, though.

that's why i want an edge's solo album

babyman said:
macphisto pt, you don't like stuck?! aw, come on you must! :wink: viva luis figo! :wink:

I really don't like it, sorry :p there are less than 10 U2 songs that I really dislike, stuck is one of them. It's aversion... actually I love other "poppy" songs that U2 made as The Sweetest Thing or In A Little While.

Internazionale supporter? :) I hope that Figo gets successful there... he has been one of my "football heroes" in the last years... like all the Portuguese team of course.

MacPhistoPT said:

I really don't like it, sorry :p there are less than 10 U2 songs that I really dislike, stuck is one of them. It's aversion... actually I love other "poppy" songs that U2 made as The Sweetest Thing or In A Little While.

Internazionale supporter? :) I hope that Figo gets successful there... he has been one of my "football heroes" in the last years... like all the Portuguese team of course.

of course, mate :wink: i saw him yesterday, he played the whole 90 minutes, and was good. we fans already love him, we're glad to have figo in our team! we're very strong this year :wink:

babyman said:

of course, mate :wink: i saw him yesterday, he played the whole 90 minutes, and was good. we fans already love him, we're glad to have figo in our team! we're very strong this year :wink:

Adriano :bow: Good luck, but I also like Juventus team, Nedved, Ibrahimovic, Vieira, all players that I admire.

sorry for the off-topic mods

I like all versions of Stuck in a moment

But the ending is particularly spectacular, I agree.

The first time through, you sing with the edge, and then when Bonoe stepts in for the second time, sing with Bono.

That's how I like to do it, anyways :yes:

The U2 go home DVD captures it rather well, I believe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom