Edge- one of the all time greats!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
I found this cool pic of Edge and lots of other famous guitarists. Everyone is in good company! Can you name them all? I can, except the guy second from left. Who is he? Anyway, just thought you'd all like this pic:)

guitarists.jpg

Hello,

The second on the left looks a bit like Steve Cropper (guitarist for Booker T & The MG's and very good songwriter (Otis Redding, etc.)). But I'm not sure...

Anyway, who's the far right guy? He's the only other one I don't know.

C ya!

Marty

I'm pretty sure the guy on the far right is John Fogerty of Credence Clearwater Revival.

U2Kitten said:
I'm pretty sure the guy on the far right is John Fogerty of Credence Clearwater Revival.

Now you're saying... yup, that's him!

Thanks!

Marty (who's still quite sure it's Steve Cropper)

Did I read somewhere that Edge was the 13th Greatest Guitar Player of all time? Or did I dream that up somehow?

Popmartijn said:

Now you're saying... yup, that's him!

Thanks!

Marty (who's still quite sure it's Steve Cropper)

Thanks!:) I never knew what Steve Cropper looked like, now I know everyone in the pic!

For those who don't know:

Left to right: Jeff Beck (The Yardbirds, etc.) Steve Cropper (Booker T and the MG's), Robbie Robertson (The Band), BB King (you mighty young to be writin' such heavy lyrics!), Jimmy Page (The Yardbirds, Led Zeppelin), Keith Richards (The Rolling Stones), Carlos Santana, The Edge (U2), John Fogerty (CCR).

Back
Top Bottom