Edge is known for guitar riffs, and tuques... not bold t-shirts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ZooMacPhisto800 said:
I look at the shirt with an objective mind. My heart wants to believe it's an eyeball, a flower... my brain says otherwise. My brain says it's a rectum that is just slightly beginning to open (as if the muscles are contracting). I really apologize for the vivid description, but that is what it looks like... that pic could be sub'd into a Medical Textbook in the Rectum Section and nobody would think twice.

But, here's the thing ...

It's not a rectum.

zuropa_fit said:
I thought it was a sliced kiwi

:reject:

We'd ask you to refrain from making racist (or, at least, derogatory culture comments). Not all Ozzies are "sliced" all the time... I'm pretty sure their index of alcoholism would be no different than ours (or yours).

ZooMacPhisto800 said:
My brain says it's a rectum that is just slightly beginning to open (as if the muscles are contracting).
ZooMacPhisto800 said:
My brain says it's a rectum that is just slightly beginning to open (as if the muscles are contracting).
ZooMacPhisto800 said:

GOLD

ZooMacPhisto800 said:
I look at the shirt with an objective mind. My heart wants to believe it's an eyeball, a flower... my brain says otherwise. My brain says it's a rectum that is just slightly beginning to open (as if the muscles are contracting). I really apologize for the vivid description, but that is what it looks like... that pic could be sub'd into a Medical Textbook in the Rectum Section and nobody would think twice.

there are no words. 5 stars.

ZooMacPhisto800 said:

We'd ask you to refrain from making racist (or, at least, derogatory culture comments). Not all Ozzies are "sliced" all the time... I'm pretty sure their index of alcoholism would be no different than ours (or yours).

dude, my bad

I bet I know what happened.

I bet what happened was, you remember, U2 and Green Day played a show together in Hawaii, maybe that's when Edge was "sucked in" (for lack of a better verb) to be rebellious. Maybe it was Billy Joel that originally is where Edge saw the shirt and Edge asked for it. A first public appearance in a long time, Edge wore it. Except only to critical disdain.

ZooMacPhisto800 said:

I bet what happened was, you remember, U2 and Green Day played a show together in Hawaii, maybe that's when Edge was "sucked in" (for lack of a better verb) to be rebellious. Maybe it was Billy Joel that originally is where Edge saw the shirt and Edge asked for it. A first public appearance in a long time, Edge wore it. Except only to critical disdain.

Billy Joel

2b-joel.jpg

Billy Joe

10733117-10733120-slarge.jpg

Billy Joel's Boat
car_boat.bmp

ZooMacPhisto800 said:

Yes, because when I think rebellious, I think rectum.

phillyfan26 said:

Are you tryingt to cast doubt on my character, because of posts I wrote over two years ago? Because we both live in countries, where people are not judged by historical antecedents, but by the quality of their person. Where we live, it doesn't matter, if you're black, white, rich, poor... you can make a difference in the world. You just have to have the courage to rise up. So, if you have something to say, why don't you say it? Otherwise, I suggest you stop trying to rain on our parade. I'd ask everybody to band together and condemn the actions of this phillyfan26. We are a community, we have different ideas, that is what makes us special. Never, ever, ever be silenced!

Re: Re: Edge is known for guitar riffs, and tuques... not bold t-shirts

GibsonGirl said:

:slant:

It's a flower.

Hence the obvious petal near the top of the ass.

Two stars for this thread.

ZooMacPhisto800 said:

Ok so Kiwis are New Zealanders, Ozzies are Australians - jeez get it right.

And our index of alcoholism is actually quite high :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom