Edge is known for guitar riffs, and tuques... not bold t-shirts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Utoo said:
As Axver's implied, one only needs to look back at ZooMacPhisto800's previous posts & threads to realize that he/she is just a trolling idiot that comes along now and then posting something half-funny, half-stupid, then gets even more moronic throughout the thread and plays dumb the whole time.

You give him too much credit with "half-funny."

pepokiss said:
I'm begining to think that ZooMacPhisto800 was the source of the Kunstmuseum Liechtenstein concert.. :hmm:

phail. that was tourist, ax, ian, pfan, and me. :D

oh and lemonmelon, how could i forget him?

Last edited:
About as frowned upon as starting a thread about how Edge is supposedly wearing an asshole shirt.

coolian2 said:

Much worse, judging by the amount of time this thread has survived and the lack of shit ZooMacTrollo is in.

Can you make express that sentiment more clearly? I have no idea what you're talking about, you seem to be contradicting yourself but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for now.

I must say that some of you are extremely hostile to ideas not shared by you. It makes me wonder if those of you in question, took a bathroom break during SBS of the recent Vertigo Tour... you seem to have completely missed the message anyway. What is even more perplexing is the fact that you've been called on your own questionable threads and pass it off as cool. It's like your an Old Boys Club... well guess what? I don't want to be amongst your ranks anyway. I don't want to be some guy with a big postcount that posts the same predictable stuff week in and week out. I'd much rather be that guy that shows up once every two years with something valuable to say. Perhaps the Mods have not stepped in because nothing wrong has been committed, perhaps you veteran FEARancers need to be a bit more creative, I'd suggest you whip out Passengers.

Something valuable to say? Please.

I found nothing wrong with you until you inexplicably reacted strongly to my reaction to the thread. Which was simply posting links of your past threads. And since you think all you say is "valuable," why would that offend you? I don't get it.

Give it up. I'm not around here trying to make a name for myself and build a post count. I'm around here because I find it funny and enjoyable on this forum. You're whole little rant there is off the mark and genaralizing.

phillyfan26 said:
Something valuable to say? Please.

I found nothing wrong with you until you inexplicably reacted strongly to my reaction to the thread. Which was simply posting links of your past threads. And since you think all you say is "valuable," why would that offend you? I don't get it.

Give it up. I'm not around here trying to make a name for myself and build a post count. I'm around here because I find it funny and enjoyable on this forum. You're whole little rant there is off the mark and genaralizing.

Well I do apologize for that post (with the increasing font size). I thought you were trying to cast doubt on my intentions by bringing up my past. As you know, in a court of law, one's past is not admissible as evidence (with the exception of Thailand). Anyway, I do apologize, and, for the record, was not including you in that club anyway.

Sincerely,

ZM800

ZooMacPhisto800 said:

Did you guys make something up about some aspect of U2? Isn't that highly, but just highly, frowned upon?

ZooMacPhisto800 said:
I must say that some of you are extremely hostile to ideas not shared by you. It makes me wonder if those of you in question, took a bathroom break during SBS of the recent Vertigo Tour... you seem to have completely missed the message anyway. What is even more perplexing is the fact that you've been called on your own questionable threads and pass it off as cool. It's like your an Old Boys Club... well guess what? I don't want to be amongst your ranks anyway. I don't want to be some guy with a big postcount that posts the same predictable stuff week in and week out. I'd much rather be that guy that shows up once every two years with something valuable to say. Perhaps the Mods have not stepped in because nothing wrong has been committed, perhaps you veteran FEARancers need to be a bit more creative, I'd suggest you whip out Passengers.

See, you're in fact the one missing the point. It's not the 'making stuff up' part that's trolling or annoying. It's the playing dumb part. And the fact that many of your playing dumb or other posts are simply meant to goad other members into an argument. For instance: Why did you feel the need to write another comment directed towards me a full hour later? The post you quoted in your second response was already there when you made your first reply--you likely saw it the first time around. What was the point to come back and say something else one full hour later? My guess: I hadn't acknowledged your post yet, and you wanted to make sure I responded. Now, of course, you'll say that you simply hadn't seen it the first time around and that I think too highly of myself...but I doubt that's really the truth.

Like I said, it's the goading on of other members, made worse by the pretend stupid posts, that makes you a troll. Sure, you have other, honest posts. But it's this stuff that's trolling, and it's this stuff that----golly!---got you banned in the past. :shrug:

Utoo said:

See, you're in fact the one missing the point. It's not the 'making stuff up' part that's trolling or annoying. It's the playing dumb part. And the fact that many of your playing dumb or other posts are simply meant to goad other members into an argument. For instance: Why did you feel the need to write another comment directed towards me a full hour later? The post you quoted in your second response was already there when you made your first reply--you likely saw it the first time around. What was the point to come back and say something else one full hour later? My guess: I hadn't acknowledged your post yet, and you wanted to make sure I responded. Now, of course, you'll say that you simply hadn't seen it the first time around and that I think too highly of myself...but I doubt that's really the truth.

Like I said, it's the goading on of other members, made worse by the pretend stupid posts, that makes you a troll. Sure, you have other, honest posts. But it's this stuff that's trolling, and it's this stuff that----golly!---got you banned in the past. :shrug:

I don't even know what you're talking about with respect to your first paragraph... sounds like a grand over-analyzation. Let me go attempt to discover what you're talking about.

brb

Utoo said:

Oh, wow, I have to justify that?

The first was an initial sentiment -> You are so off-base.

The second was upon further thought -> Maybe it's a hint to you then.

How could I come up with a justification so quickly -> Because it's the truth.

PS. I think many people qualify Trolling as simply "making up stuff" and not the complex characterization you provide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom