'Edge' has just posted on Zootopia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You're not gonna beLIEve what just happened!!!!! I used the link u posted, I posted on the board, with YOUR!!!! handle!!!

Jaysus!!!! This is strange!

That board needs to do some serious security check!!!

eek.gif

That's very strange!!! How can this happen??

As I said before, and dont kill me, but I DONT see any of u2 sitting down posting on a board..........first of all where would they find the time and how would they know about the boards..........

I like, naaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

u can tell Mr Edge
biggrin.gif
I passed him and he is almost 5ft 6!!!!!!

smile.gif

biggrin.gif

Originally posted by CatDubh:
You're not gonna beLIEve what just happened!!!!! I used the link u posted, I posted on the board, with YOUR!!!! handle!!!

Jaysus!!!! This is strange!

That board needs to do some serious security check!!!

I know! That was bloody strange!

i don't think that's edge. i'm guessing the real edge's handle is EDGE.

------------------
"You can download an atmosphere and dial up a groove, but there's a certain magic when three musicians and a dyslexic get together and play in a room." -Bono

Love,
Emily

The city's desire to take me for more and more...

Ok first of all, security on that board is a joke. You dont even need a real email address to sign up. I can see it going downhill and being abused really fast. There arent even any mods there.

Second, for a second I believed Bono posted there but now I dont believe any of them post there. It's just people playing games and screwing with everyone.

beLIEve is correct.

------------------
Zooming In
Zooming Out
Nothing I Can't Do Without

First off, that post was not from Edge. His handle on there is most likely just EDGE in all caps.

Second, in response to the question how would they even know about that board?? Are you kidding? It is the official board on their official site, I would think they are aware of it. As far as posting, I'am sure they can afford a lap top and have nice enough hotel rooms that give them internet access. It would not be all that difficult. It may not be them but I'am sure they are aware that there is a message board there and have the capability to post.

[This message has been edited by Blue Room (edited 11-05-2001).]

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
Ok first of all, security on that board is a joke. You dont even need a real email address to sign up. I can see it going downhill and being abused really fast. There arent even any mods there.

I wouldn't be so sure - it may be crap but they deleted a post I put up about Interference!
icon28.gif

Originally posted by Blue Room:
As far as posting, I'am sure they can afford a lap top and have nice enough hotel rooms that give them internet access.
I don't know
U2 are one of the hardest working bands out there + they have never relied on anything beyond their albums and concerts before to communicate with their fans

why would a member of the band start posting messages on a board saying "hey there, how are you?" ??
I know I have nothing better to do, but Bono could be partying wih Destiny's Child

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

[This message has been edited by Salome (edited 11-05-2001).]

Originally posted by Bonoforever:
I wouldn't be so sure - it may be crap but they deleted a post I put up about Interference!
icon28.gif

What did it say?

------------------
Zooming In
Zooming Out
Nothing I Can't Do Without

Originally posted by Bonoforever:
icon28.gif

They Deleted that??? That's messed up! are you sure? i just read it earlier today.... that is so wrong

Salome, Edge goes on the internet all the time. He has his own laptop (so does Bono, remember when the lyrics were stolen when his laptop was stolen before ATYCLB came out?).

U2 has not communicated with their fans this way before???? Edge and Bono have both dont two web chats in the last 2 years. Edge did one on his lap top from backstage at the South Bend show! So they have the capability and I think they will use the official message board at some point.

I doubdt this was Edge and maybe the other ones were not Bono (although Zootopia's webmaster says it was him). But I still say the will make an appearence on there and it will be obvious when they do.

I'm quite aware that U2 probably know about electricity and computers
I know they have done webcasts, but webcasts usually exist out of people asking them specific questions which they answer
forums usually exist out of people having some fun + a few U2 related issues (but somehow I can't imagine Bono posting in a thread about your favorite U2-album / song / tour and to which U2 songs he makes out and what U2-album was on when he lost his virginity)

I have absolutely nothing better to do with my time, but I don't know if the same goes for the men in U2

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

I actually posted a thread there in teh zootopia section last week askign who the mods were. I got no answer but there was a reply there from someone else saying that the mods were doing shady things and deleting posts.

What happened? I check it yesterday and that very post is now gone. There ARE mods there and they ARE deleting posts without warning.

Well the latest development we now have mrs. ali hewson posting. And I must say she is pretty defensive and has posted on nearly every thread that has questioned their posts. LOL I wouldn't mess with her. She also says it's not her on that stupid picture we were discussing today.

And yes for some odd reason I posted under someone named Rosa from Houston texas. The accounts ended up all mixed up and I lost my original account (password wouldn't work and they wouldn't even acknowledge the user name when I tried to get it e-mailed) as a result I now have a new one.

I personally don't care who's who, if it's them or not I have fun watching everyone contemplate the question and then post a million "Please Bono read this" threads. Ugh how annoying and lame.

------------------
Tha Prickly Comedian

Originally posted by grace:
They Deleted that??? That's messed up! are you sure? i just read it earlier today.... that is so wrong

I had a second one - then right under my nose.. *poof* It disappeared!

My name keeps popping up on other people's threads - it's happened a few times now so I'm used to it. And I emailed the sysop asking a few things including the identity of U2 and thier extended family who seem to be appearing on the board but of course I've had nothing back - because I'm sure they are actually people at u2.com trying to get publicity....
icon28.gif

[This message has been edited by Bonoforever (edited 11-06-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom