Edge Getting Married!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I thought you aren't allowed to divorce in Ireland, therefore, he is still married to his "so Cruel" ex wife. Or could it be that I'm wrong?

it's about time

or, should I say, why bother?

confused.gif

Originally posted by Seconds:
I thought you aren't allowed to divorce in Ireland, therefore, he is still married to his "so Cruel" ex wife. Or could it be that I'm wrong?

It became legal awhile ago -- I'm not sure of the exact date -- and he divorced Aislinn.

------------------
"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

That's really nice! Thought they were already married. Is Larry actually married, or is he still single but still with the same woman? Where's a picture of Morleigh, and where's a picture of Larry's wife?

A brand new pic:
u2fashion-edge-girlfriend05.jpg

Where I live if you have shared your life with someone for years and have children in common then you?re already married, the rights an duties are the same.

Anyways, congrats to Mr.The Edge and Morleigh
smile.gif

Congrats Morleigh and Edge!

*wonders if she calls him Edge or Dave?
wink.gif

And no, Larry and Ann are not married, but they might as well be since they have been together since high school. lol
smile.gif

------------------
Stay with the demons you drowned
Stay with the spirit I found
Stay and the night would be enough

Way to go Edge! That's all.

------------------
Keepin it krunk...

There's only room for one and here she comes, here she comes...

That is just wonderful news...
I'm sooooo happy for them...it's about fucking time!!!
She's beautiful, isn't she?
Sorry, Edgie girls...but atleast she seems as sweet as Ali...atleast she is not a bitch.
You GO, Edgie.
Congrats!
oxoxoxoo
Autumn

I kinda thought they were married already. Guess I was wrong. Well congratulations to them, if indeed the story is true. Hopefully thins will work out splendidly for them.

Originally posted by Bbug:
Why do you think there's something "wrong" with her?
I didn't know there WAS something wrong with her until today, when one person called her "so cruel" and another person called her "b*tch". That tells me something's wrong with her. People usually don't get those kinds of labels for no reason.

YOu`re all gonna kill me ,right?! but Aislinn is alot prettier than Morleigh !!!
But I guess it`s just a matter of taste...and love *sigh*
smile.gif

As for why they broke up?! I think it was because of his demanding job. I remember he talked about it in some interview.
Can U blame her?Three kids and a husband who comes home once a month???

Not all women are strong like Ali (GOd bless her
biggrin.gif
)

------------------
"And there`s no mountain to high ,no river to wide. Sing out this song and I`ll be there by your side.Storm clouds may gather and storms may colide...
I love you untill the end of time.
Come what may! I will love you until my dying day!"

MOULIN ROUGE

ALMOST FORGOT...

CONGRATS` EDGE AND MORLEIGH!!!
smile.gif

------------------
"And there`s no mountain to high ,no river to wide. Sing out this song and I`ll be there by your side.Storm clouds may gather and storms may colide...
I love you untill the end of time.
Come what may! I will love you until my dying day!"

MOULIN ROUGE

When the Edge and his first wife had their problems, U2 was not on tour. During 1988,1989,1990 and 1991 Edge was only gone for an extended period of 4 months at the end of 1989. I think it was because she cheated on him based on the theme of Achtung Baby which is betrayel. But there was probably more to it than just that as well.

Would someone clue me in on what was wrong with Edge's first wife? I was never up on that. Thanks.

Why do you think there's something "wrong" with her? People's marriages break up all the time, and the reasons are no one else's business.
I realize it's just my opinion, but some things, like marriage stuff or children stuff, aren't public business.

Originally posted by Bbug:

I realize it's just my opinion, but some things, like marriage stuff or children stuff, aren't public business.

when U2 released their first record it became my business!

i saw Aislinn and her sister, and Larry's wife Ann a lot at the concerts in the 80s, plus in Ireland, and they were all really beautiful. She had black hair and blue eyes. Thanks for posting that picture of Morleigh. Any of Ann or Aislinn and her sister?

Bout time..with two kids hanging around the house
smile.gif

I know we don't call Ali Mrs. Bono...so I guess Mrs. The Edge is out too ?
smile.gif

dream wanderer

Back
Top Bottom