Edge and 'Gone' off Boston dvd...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aardvark747

Blue Crack Addict
When he gets all pissy at the end and throws his guitar on the floor, why is he so angry? On the docmentary on there it doesnt really say much, I know he shouts at Larry, but try as I might, I cannot see what the problem is with the performence of the song! I think it sounds great!

And if it was a big problem, why did they include it on the dvd? Just to make Edge look ard' and Rock-Star-Like.....:edge: :rockon:

Edge thought he murded the song on the night.
You Can't really tell on the DVD as the audio is probably edited in from both Boston shows that were flimed....I've not listened to the Audience shoe (bootleg) for a while now....But I think they muck up part of it.

Oh right! Cheers then, thread can be closed now I guess!

Unless u fancy another WAR Bono_man?!:evil:

sterb029.gif

:wink:

yeah i think he broke a string during the performance too

i dont really like how they mix the audio in from one show into the video of another show

if they want to choose the best performance of the songs from the 2 nights and edit them together into one show then thats one thing, but to mix the audio and video from different shows is just seems a little too artificial

Chizip said:
yeah i think he broke a string during the performance too

i dont really like how they mix the audio in from one show into the video of another show

if they want to choose the best performance of the songs from the 2 nights and edit them together into one show then thats one thing, but to mix the audio and video from different shows is just seems a little too artificial

What's this about?!:huh:

Oh yeah - I remember the TRUE meaning of the thread now!:wink:

The Edge threw his guitar on a different night (I was at that show) than the one advertised on the DVD (the one most of the recording took place).

Back
Top Bottom