ECONOMICS 101!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Woahhhhh nellie..
biggrin.gif

It's all in good fun. This thread rocks!

Ooo LikeO2 and macphisto? A deadly combination.

biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Flag Pole Pear:
*demands that Monica shows her picture to everyone.

fries

you know, my parents told me that had i been a girl they would have called me monica. i think its a very pretty name. much better than shitface uglies.com no question about it, monica is waaaaaaay better.

redface.gif
Sicy damn you!

Um scroll up Sicy posted my pic!
mad.gif
tongue.gif

LOL Yes, I agree Monica is better than shitface
wink.gif
And well, glad you like my name! I don't hate it, its ok I guess, but I sometimes I wish I had more of an orginal name!

------------------
~*Everybody's talkin' about POP Musik!*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Originally posted by Deathbear's Fly Girl:
Tell me you didnt just say that.
rolleyes.gif

After that whole fiasco, which YOU could have emailed me about, you ask me to email you about jokes I'm making??? Blarg to you.

well i DID say it.

about the fiasco: YOU could have emailed me the big question, remember? or you could have deleted it and write something else (editing). but noooo, you had to do it.

jokes? i don't see any jokes in
"Af------men" (Diemen and myself talking in that thread, but you had to burst in, even though it had absolutely nothing to do with you), or

"watch out. she's gonna be pissed."
(how do you know how i will feel about it? don't flatter yourself. you have proved you have no idea about my feelings more than once)

or "damn American sense of humor." (interesting. if i don't get the joke, i am stupid. i didn't know intelligence was measured by understanding/not understanding a joke)

and BLARG to you. you didn't answer my questions before and you don't want to do it now.

FINE.

at least i don't use cheap shots. (like "your posts are stupid" or "all i hear when you talk is BLAH BLAH BLAH". real nice
mad.gif
)
and i don't use lame arguments like you not liking the fact i edit my posts. what kind of an argument is that?!?

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 09-22-2001).]

Originally posted by Deathbear's Fly Girl:
Yeah. And dont reply either, my eyes have bled enough today.

what?!? i don't think you have any right to tell me what to do/or not to do.

you are very wrong if you think "bossing around" is going to be any better than mocking me.

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 09-22-2001).]

*Bebe is gonna smuggle me into the party in her carry cases*
biggrin.gif
you guys don't mind a bit of British gatecrashing do ya"!

Originally posted by ACROB@T:
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Everybody's talkin' about POP Musik!*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Johnny you have left out a big expense...your white ass is going to be tranparent on camera...we're going to need to buy A LOT of makeup to make sure you even show up on the web cam...that itsef is going to sink the profitabilty

Originally posted by ACROB@T:
biggrin.gif

*purchases a large duffel bag*

Ofcourse I'll help out a British ACROB@T--especially if the British ACROB@T dons a British accent *swoons*
biggrin.gif

Aww.... British accent is sexy (although I don't even understand what they're talking about sometimes...
tongue.gif
)!!!

Back
Top Bottom