Earls Court mp3's? anyone know if there is a full concert up yet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2bloodredsky has mp3s of the complete 19th, 21st and 22nd shows
I've downloaded the mp3s of the 22nd but haven't listened all the way through.. they are good quality, but not astoundingly good

Yeah Zoo I went to the 18/19 and the 22nd! didn't know you were going to be there! I should of posted my mobile phone number on here for ya so we could of met!

Bloodredsky has a great library but I can never download any, its always too busy!

Only live a hour away from London on the train hmmmmm

Whatabomb.. I recommend trying the elevation tour mirror.. I can usually get on it pretty quickly. I hardly ever even bother with the main server anymore

How about I do a B&P of one of the Earls Court shows for one of you and then you pass it around yourselves till everyone has a copy..

I have all 4 shows.. some better quality than others..none from MP3s

I will copy it for someone in the UK..

email me if interested..
http://www.geocities.com/seanio_uk

------------------
Smoke me a kipper
Ill be back for breakfast

I would give anything for Earl's Court 18th, was at that, and it was brilliant!!!!!
What a Bomb, if you buy it, could you burn me a copy please?!?! If you don't have Slane1 yet, I could burn you a copy of that in exchange? Pleeeeeaaaaaase! Or buy me one and I'll pay ya or gimme the address and I'll get a friend to get it for me, anything! Any help would be much appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom