DVD hidden track

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
my mother lost our channel changer for our toshiba dvd player. i've been using a non-toshiba universal remote, do you think it will still work?

------------------
)|( Vande )|(

"Rock 'n' roll is a term that's been heavily abused. It's not
something you can buy in a record shop. It's an attitude." -Adam

"And I wear grey underwear." -Bono

Everyday can be a beautiful day. Don't let it get away.

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

It?s cold outside, but brightly lit...

Emily,

I'm guessing not, b/c a univeral remote isn't gonna have that "Search T" (or "T", depending on the model) key on it. Play around though... who knows, it could work.

-b

------------------
Midnight is where the day begins....

Alright, so my husband and I sit down to unlock all the Easter eggs since we're such big fans who have learned all the secrets on the internet...and NONE OF THEM WORK!!!

I've gone back through all the DVD threads and cannot get anyone's suggestions to work on my DVD player. I have a Phillips player. It does not have a title button to directly access the titles. When you do go to the titles through the menu, there's a big X if you try to select the "hidden" ones.

HELP!!!!

i was able to view it once, the hidden track with the Bonocam on "Until the end of the world" but i am unable to get it again. Maybe i must've done something wrong.

My question is where do i go and what is the password so i can view it again?

------------------
"the sky falls and you feel like it's a beautiful day"

Originally posted by dizzy:
Don't give up HeartlandGirl. Took me some time, too. There are two songs to unlock, BTW. "Elevation" and UTEOTW. Elevation is unfinished though.

Huh? There's stuff to unlock besides the two Easter Eggs? I don't get it. Explain, please
smile.gif

I posted this in December, and this method of accessing UTEOTW has worked for everyone I know who has tried it...

For those who have'nt yet found a way to access this clip try this... Insert disc #2 and select the '?' in the lower left corner. You will
now be in a help menu. Enter 1,9,9,1, you may have to click 'ENTER' after each digit depending on your DVD player. And voila!
UTEOTW in Bonocam!...

------------------
"Hey, pardon me for askin', but who's that little ol' man?..."

Originally posted by pvanort:
I posted this in December, and this method of accessing UTEOTW has worked for everyone I know who has tried it...

For those who have'nt yet found a way to access this clip try this... Insert disc #2 and select the '?' in the lower left corner. You will
now be in a help menu. Enter 1,9,9,1, you may have to click 'ENTER' after each digit depending on your DVD player. And voila!
UTEOTW in Bonocam!...

Yeah, my husband and I tried that...no dice. When we put in the numbers, nothing happens. If we try to press enter after a number, it takes us out of the ? screen. I feel like we've tried everything. Maybe we'll have to try it on our friend's DVD player.

------------------
U2 @ The Blooming Heart

Originally posted by HeartlandGirl:
Thanks, btdavis. I'll see if I can get any of those suggestions to work.

If not, it's still a great DVD to watch.

Don't give up HeartlandGirl. Took me some time, too. There are two songs to unlock, BTW. "Elevation" and UTEOTW. Elevation is unfinished though.

Yeah, my husband and I tried that...no dice. When we put in the numbers, nothing happens. If we try to press enter after a number, it takes us out of the ? screen. I feel like we've tried everything. Maybe we'll have to try it on our friend's DVD player.

HeartlandGirl you're having the same trouble that I'm having! hmmmmm *scratches head*

Originally posted by achtung2k:
yeah i know, i way able to get the "Until the end of the word" track to play once, but not again after that....and with the "elevation" track, not yet.... i think it's a cruel trick edge is playing on us all. He's creating interference with his orgasmitron on all dvd players to block the easter eggs! Hey, it could happen...

achtung2k

You know, I think you're on to something there! Stupid Orgasmatron!!!!!
mad.gif

------------------
U2 @ The Blooming Heart

yeah i know, i way able to get the "Until the end of the word" track to play once, but not again after that....and with the "elevation" track, not yet.... i think it's a cruel trick edge is playing on us all. He's creating interference with his orgasmitron on all dvd players to block the easter eggs! Hey, it could happen...

achtung2k

------------------
"i know that this is not goodbye"

Hey, has anyone figured out the solid way to get the easter eggs? I have to know urgently cos I'm going to a friend's house tomorrow to watch it, and show him how to access the hidden tracks.

(help...)

foray

Back
Top Bottom