Dubliners I need some help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by mbi16:
Hippy May 13th....May 13th you shall be blessed with my company in Ft. Myers, I'm more than looking forward to it.

HELL YEAH!!!! now if I can just make it through finals...ANYway...I'm really looking forward to it Marina!

Olive, ROFL!!!!

------------------
The whole wide world feels like a shrine to the worker bees, who stole it from God anyhow.
Lay it down, child
Lay it down, child
And walk into this room all made with love for you...

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

Marina, i know you are insane that the true intentions are to stalk U2 and live in their shadows. lol...Please Stormy your statements are such bullshit. You do not know Marina one bit and if you did, you will know that every bit of bullshit conclusion you made is just that BULLSHIT. Get a fucking life. this has really pissed me off. I am looking forward to meeting up with her and other PLEBANs when I arrive in Dublin, to go to the Soccer Game. *gasp*...Marina, I will buy you the clippers to shave bono's head and a special package to mail his hair to Stormy.

Good God.

eek.gif

Holy crap.

eek.gif

Mother of all that is good and true.

eek.gif

And I thought the confessionals thread was bad.

Prescription for Stormy:

1. One dose of extra strength reality pills.
2. One dose of Chill Pills(tm).
3. A year-long supply of Prozac.

Originally posted by wannabe:
Have a great time mbi16!

Ditto! And sorry you have to deal with this lame crap here...

------------------

Just as you find me
Always I will be
A little bit too free
With myself

I wanted to wish mbi16 the best of luck on her trip...I hope you have a wonderful time, girl!
smile.gif

Stormy...*sigh*...what else is there to say to you? I've tried to be nice to you, but when you start bashin' good people on this board, it's just not cool.

------------------
"Frisbetarians believe that when they die their soul goes up on the roof, and they can't get it down."

Bonochick's Place

mbi16-Have fun in Ireland! I'll be there in the fall...I know what you mean about the "only english speaking country"...that's why I chose GB and Ireland...if I get lost it should be easier to find my way than if I was in Italy or France
wink.gif

Forget all the bull that one person is saying and go back and read all the positive thoughts people have for you and your trip...they really are excited for you....
Have fun!!
Mrs.Clayton

Another stalker here. And I will not only do it for the summer but an entire year. Poor U2.

Oh, that I will be busy working ungodly hours most of the time to be able to get the 12 months of full time practise I need to get into the education I want, that's a side note.
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

See ya in Doblin mbi16!!

Originally posted by *Stormy*:

These last two paragraphs prove what a sweet little girl you really are. NOT! Of course everyone will just laugh because that's the kind of stupid attitude everyone here thinks is funny.

I don't think what she says is funny. I think it's true and justified. This last comment of yours shows how completely you misinterpret the whole spirit of this place. I seriously don't get you.

Most of you make me very ill.

How exactly do we make you ill? Is it the fact that we are sticking up for someone who's been unfairly attacked? Or is it the fact that we won't put up with your rude behavior?

I'd really like to close this thread. I dont like threads like this where people are just attacking each other. But it doesnt really seem fair to close it because it was ruined by one person.

What do you think mariana?
I'll leave it up to you.
Do you want it kept open?

------------------
Sexy poshin' sugar snarlin' rock and roll ...

My Lair

Sicy go ahead and close it, my e-mail is up there if anybody has any information please e-mail me. Here I'll put it up to save you all the trouble of looking for it mbi16@yahoo.com .

Thank you for everyone's support, encouragment, and sense of humor, I have been following the thread, and your kindness does mean a lot, trust me my trip will not be spoiled by one person. Much love, I'll be seeing some of you in Dublin others in Ft. Myers
wink.gif
Cheers

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

It's a she, I've read her posts, and bullshit. She is going there to stalk the band, and then come back here and brag. I don't care if I get flamed for saying that either. Someone had to.

I'm totally blown away by this Stormy.

Marina and I had an online conversation not too long ago where she told me that despite what opinions other people may have formed about you from your posts, she thought you were "a really nice gal" or something along those lines. I agreed with her and admitted that I had probably misdjudged you myself in the past.

I guess I was wrong. You are coming through loud and clear as someone who doesn't really like or want to get along with anyone.

Marina is a great girl and you have no right to assume what her motives are. She's a college student who is taking a wonderful opportunity that all of us would take if given the chance.

I am all for free speech but there are times when if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all!

Wow, that's all I have to say....I have not read over all the posts but I do wanna clarify something.

1. I'm gonna be working, this is not some free vacation paid by daddy. In fact at this point I'm not getting a single dime from them.
2. I've already met the band I don't need to go all the way to Dublin to stalk them
3. I've already spoken to some pleban girls about this and we're meeting up the first day we arrive to do what? To go the Ireland v. Nigeria game, and if you must know the rest of my plans they are the Oasis concert in Belfast and I'm going to the Witness festival. Yes oh gosh so much time to go U2 stalking
rolleyes.gif

You really wanna know why Ireland, because I wanted to work and it's the only English speaking country my parents would approve of since my mom would not let me go to England cause one of her friends didn't enjoy it. Also I'm originally from Brasil, I'm used to moving somewhere new every year, personally I've grown bored of the US and thought this would a good get away.

So now nice of Stormy to come to such wonderful conclusions w/o having ever spoken to me before. You're really a bitch, a rude selfish bitch which has done nothing but piss off everyone in this forum everytime you post.

Damn, just for that if I do run into Bono again I will personally shave his hair into a buzz cut so you could be horrified and go off on your usual rants about his hair. For fecks sake get a life.

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

Originally posted by Desert Rose:
my piece of advice: Dublin is a cool place and it's gotta a whole lot more than u2 related places. it can be a lot of fun.

Rosa, I'm with you there, which is I'm looking desperately to share a room with some locals and get the lowdown on the city. I have a couple of friends here from LA that will be there at different times and we plan to go driving out into the country and visit other towns (Cork, Wicklow, etc). If you have any must see places let me know.

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

So now nice of Stormy to come to such wonderful conclusions w/o having ever spoken to me before. You're really a bitch, a rude selfish bitch which has done nothing but piss off everyone in this forum everytime you post.

Damn, just for that if I do run into Bono again I will personally shave his hair into a buzz cut so you could be horrified and go off on your usual rants about his hair. For fecks sake get a life.

These last two paragraphs prove what a sweet little girl you really are. NOT! Of course everyone will just laugh because that's the kind of stupid attitude everyone here thinks is funny. Most of you make me very ill. It's insane the way this has backfired. It's good to know I know all my friends and relatives not on this board are LMAO @ y'all and can see what I mean.

It really pisses me off that Marina has been put in the position of having to explain why she is going to live in Ireland.

Well gee, how did you expect her to react after the stuff you said about her?

rolleyes.gif

I do wanna say thank you to everyone who wished me a good trip, I'm sure it will be a blast. I miss watching soccer with fellow enthusiasts so I'm looking forward to watch the world cup in Ireland, I think they have better chances than Brasil anyways.

Hippy May 13th....May 13th you shall be blessed with my company in Ft. Myers, I'm more than looking forward to it.

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

Most of you make me very ill. It's insane the way this has backfired. It's good to know I know all my friends and relatives not on this board are LMAO @ y'all and can see what I mean.

don't let the door hit you in the ass.

mbi16-

That is so cool! Have fun! I wish I cold visit Ireland one day! Take pictures and let us know how it goes over there!
smile.gif

And um, Stormy, you really come off as a seriously disturbed person! Every post I read from you is to bitch and complain! My gawd, GROW UP and GET YOURSELF A LIFE!

------------------
Looking for the one
But you know you're
somewhere else instead..
I want to be the song
Be the song that you hear in your head .....

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

PopAngel I'm with you about ignoring the crying baby but.. i really.. just.. can't.. help..

ROFLMAO!!!!!!

POPbono7.jpg

HOT SEXY BONO!
wink.gif

------------------
Looking for the one
But you know you're
somewhere else instead..
I want to be the song
Be the song that you hear in your head .....

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom