"Dream Out Loud"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UnforgettableLemon

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Obviously the b-man is big on this phrase:

The intro to the New Year's eve ISHFWILF in 89/90
Acrobat
Zooropa
Always

Any others?

Also, isn't this phrase mentioned somewhere in Flanagan's bible? I have it handy, but it's 3 in the morning and I'm too lazy to get out of bed. God bless laptops.

Actually "Dream Out Loud" could be a title for your Best Of U2 Box Set. Four guys who had little musical training and who dreamed of becoming the biggest and the best band in the world. And their dream came true!

i made a three-cd best-of u2 collection to convert one of my good buds who didn't have any u2 in her collection, and i called it 'dream out loud' (vols. 1,2,3). she loved the cds and she especially loved the title.

Cool Dandy! I guess I had read your mind! Where about in Canada are you from? Great that you made a "conversion. I'd like to see your track list for these three volumes.

U2Soar said:
Cool Dandy! I guess I had read your mind! Where about in Canada are you from? Great that you made a "conversion. I'd like to see your track list for these three volumes.

hey u2soar! i'm out east, in new brunswick. there aren't many hardcore u2 kids in these parts, unfortunately, so i have to get my fix here. :wink: nice to meet another canadian fan, though. :wave:

gad, i'd like to see the track list for the three cds too... i forgot to make copies for myself and i don't remember exactly what i included. :huh: the first two cds spanned the official releases, starting with boy--a mix of studio and live tracks (bad, of course, had to be live). the third cd was b-sides and other goodies that i didn't want her to miss out on. i'll have to raid her cd collection and get the track lists... i was rather proud of those puppies.

Back
Top Bottom