Download the Electrical Storm video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks, but isthere and mpg or even .avi version?????? I don't like real media and don't even have real player installed.

Cask said:
Thanks, but isthere and mpg or even .avi version?????? I don't like real media and don't even have real player installed.

I was really pissed because I kept trying to make the thing full screen and it was going psycho on me. Realplayer=:down:

after i downloaded it, it streamed for me!!!!!! whats that all about?!?!?! it took 40 minutes!!!! that should have been long enough to download!!! why didnt it download?!!? why is it only streaming1?!?!?

whats wrong with them?!?!!? i want to download it!!!!

i hate everyone!!!!

Zoomerang96 said:
after i downloaded it, it streamed for me!!!!!! whats that all about?!?!?! it took 40 minutes!!!! that should have been long enough to download!!! why didnt it download?!!? why is it only streaming1?!?!?

whats wrong with them?!?!!? i want to download it!!!!

i hate everyone!!!!

You're supposed to right click the link then save it doorknob.

I can't get ANY of them from ANYWHERE to download! New Media hates me today, and every other site hates me!

I'm going to be the last person who sees it!!!!!!!!! :sad:

*continues watching MTV and VH1, hoping for my chance*

YES!!!!!!

I just finished watching it on MTV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*needs to get a tape set up for next time*

Bonochick said:
YES!!!!!!

I just finished watching it on MTV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*needs to get a tape set up for next time*

:yes: You must have been watching at the same time as me, BC...I taped it for the second time...:happy:

Thanks for letting us know about the wmv version, HelloAngel. Yay!!!

I hate Real media too, and I also hate the Quick Time movies that appear on U2.com that have all the controls on them...

So, I download eveything in whatever format I find and then I convert them to .avi with the DivX codec. Not a big quality loss, it plays without having to use some program you hate, and most important I have all my U2 videos collection in the same format. And you can even crop all the extras off the U2.com quicktimes! There's plenty of software around that does the trick...

hmmm...I noticed that the sound quality on the E-storm video is...eh...so I redubbed it with the William Orbit mix...I put it in my NewMedia file. Will people be able to get it there? The only thing is that it doesn't have Edge's cool little guitar thingy at the end.

Back
Top Bottom