*dorks*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NameOfLove19

The Fly
OK, so today whenever I started talking about "Vertigo" and how close it is to being released, I started bouncing around, dancing, etc.

The worst part is, it was a rather involuntary, uncontrollable thing.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who completely dorking out over this? :wink:

Believe me. Youre not. I almost got kicked out of zoo confessionals for my fit. lol

I think everyone's getting a little funky because this is such an exciting time to be alive.

After hearing the clip of Vertigo, I have not stopped shaking. I seriously have not.

I've been around for many of U2's releases going back as far as UF...I really haven't been this excited for a release ever. I think the main reason for this is the internet. Say, 15 years ago, the internet wasn't quite what it is today. So, I would have to keep my "dorkiness" to myself. But now, there are thousands of people who quite possibly are even more exicted than me and i get to share this with them. it's very cool.

Kind of reminds of me of the Blind Melon video for No Rain where the little bumble bee girl is sad because no one understands her and then she stumbles into the land of bumble bees and just frolicks around in the sun...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL - I'm dumb.:wink:

Numb1075 said:
Kind of reminds of me of the Blind Melon video for No Rain where the little bumble bee girl is sad because no one understands her and then she stumbles into the land of bumble bees and just frolicks around in the sun...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL - I'm dumb.:wink:

Heh. *buzzes*

....all I can say is that my life is pretty plain, until new U2 comes again...! :D

Reggie Thee Dog said:

The man himself returns.....cat had your tongue lately?

And dude, you know you're dorking out just as much as anyone else....give me a break.:wink:

i used to like this forum because it didnt have a lot of traffic but was still a cool place for some intersting conversation with cool people

now its like everybody and their cousin are jumping in on this forums bandwagon, which is understandable for obvious reasons, but it just seems to have lost its "hipness"

all the cool kids post here now so that excludes chizip

but, he was right about when the album was going to be released way back when we thought it was gonna come out in march. and he was right about the cardinals winning the division...

i tired to get tickets on the internet today

signed on at 7:30 am, tix went on sale at 8, waited in a "virtual waiting room" until 3 pm until i just gave up

was even worse than getting tickets to a u2 concert

A friend of mine came though with some tickets for October 5 game!! Very excited.
I'm not just a u2 dork - I'm a u2 slut:wink:
stumbling upon this forum where there were people just as excited as I am - very happy

GO CARDS!

Back
Top Bottom