Don't hate me, but I'm actually more excited for the MSG show than the Super Bowl.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mikal

Blue Crack Addict
I just have that feeling that the Super Bowl halftime will be nothing special. Obviously, U2 will rock. But I don't think their performance will blow everyone away. I mean, how many people in the stands do you think are actually U2 fans?

I hope I'm proved wrong.

The MSG show will kick ass! I can't wait to see it! I hope they show "One" with the names on the screen and "Walk On"!

------------------
Look what you did, you little JERK!

Kevin! You're such a disease!

Originally posted by mikal:
I just have that feeling that the Super Bowl halftime will be nothing special. Obviously, U2 will rock. But I don't think their performance will blow everyone away. I mean, how many people in the stands do you think are actually U2 fans?

I hope I'm proved wrong.

The MSG show will kick ass! I can't wait to see it! I hope they show "One" with the names on the screen and "Walk On"!

HUH????? WHAT MSG SHOW????????
eek.gif

------------------
Work like you don't need to
Love like you've never been hurt
Dance like no one is watching

MTV2 is broadcasting one of the MSG Elevation shows from the 3rd leg. Unfortunately the special is only an hour so it will not be anywhere near the whole show.

I agree though, I'am more excited about the MTV2 deal than the Super Bowl. But I think both will be cool. Its U2, how can it not be!?

Is there a kind American out there with access to MTV2 that would possibly tape the MSG show for me?????? For my poor cold Canadian arse?
biggrin.gif

I would try my hardest to repay you with something!! Puhlease!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*eagerly waits by inbox in hope of a kind offering... svetayasofiya@hotmail.com

I think I've got mtv2....what time is this show supposed to be on????

Don't you all think that the fact that the Patriots will be playing will help boost the U2 audience factor? You know, them being from Boston and all....but what do I know

It wont be as bad as the Michael Jackson halftime performance years ago.

That was sad. The fool was so egocentric that he stood still in his cheer for me I am Michael Jackson pose for nearly 2 minutes expecting standing ovations and screams of admiration from people. But it was all football fans and they could of cared less. It was funny.

Man that guy is a freak.

------------------
The more of these I drink the more Bono makes sense.. - Bean from the KROQ Breakfast with U2.

Originally posted by Lise:
On the MTV2 website it says that the U2 Concert will be playing on these days and times (Eastern Time)

Sat 2/2 7:30 PM
Again on Sat 2/2 12:30 AM
Sun 2/3 5:00 PM

Three opportunities for someone to tape it for me!! Pleeease! Get up off your knees now, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by mikal:
I hope I'm proved wrong.

you wouldn't be saying any of this if the pack attack were good enough to be there.

------------------
november 12th 1955

Back
Top Bottom