Don't believe the shite!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Noel Gallagher

The Fly
Yeah, ladies and gentlemen. The shite, the hype, the bollocks, the twats who're tryin' to steer ya wrong. Fookin pop music people do that. Tell those kiddies to knob off, and leave the music to people with some fookin talent, d'you know? Anyone feeding you shite about us or anyone else if a little saddo and can get on a horse's pair. Gotta be in it for the music. If you're not, whats the point? Now we return you to yer reglarly scheduled forum...

------------------
Reporter: Can you sum up Oasis in one word?
Me: ME!

I'll knob you off!

------------------
Look what you did, you little JERK!

Kevin! You're such a disease!

D'you dig my friends, d'you dig my shoes? Well thank you very the fuck much.

------------------

Liam's cuter...

gallagherliam2.jpg

...she's got a brother...we don't get on with one another..and I quite fancy er mother...and I think that she likes me..

[This message has been edited by ACROB@T (edited 01-25-2002).]

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
Liam's cuter...

Maybe, cos they don't call us the "ugly four" fer nothing. Of course the rest refer to us as the "talented four".

------------------

What's important is that I can do this and he can't.

ngm0297.jpg

There's other stuff I can do better than him too, but let's keep this a "15 rated" forum, d'you know?

------------------

This whole "I'm Noel" "I'm Liam" thing is starting to wear on me.

I might as well change my nick and start claiming to be Tori Amos, PJ Harvey or Ryan Adams.
rolleyes.gif

Originally posted by HelloAngel:
This whole "I'm Noel" "I'm Liam" thing is starting to wear on me.

Ohhhh, so sorry love. Didn't mean to cause ya any trouble there. Maybe afterwards to make up I'll come over and rub yer feet with me head and do ya a little dance while you stuff yer north full of ice cream. Then later on I'll rub me nadgers together to make sweet sweet music.

------------------

and people think deathbear is annoying and uninspired?

------------------
-Cloyd
-Balls McCone
-Cloyd (again)
-Blattus
-Box Bran-Delle

I'm not into unibrows. British accents turn me on though.

------------------
You will believe in me
And I can never be ignored

Originally posted by Zoomerang96:
and people think deathbear is annoying and uninspired?

You want a piece of me fookin nancy-boy? Bring the house, bring yer mum, fook bring your cat I don't care. I can trump all you narky twats. If you ain't about the music, you're nothing.

------------------

Originally posted by Noel Gallagher:
Ohhhh, so sorry love. Didn't mean to cause ya any trouble there. Maybe afterwards to make up I'll come over and rub yer feet with me head and do ya a little dance while you stuff yer north full of ice cream. Then later on I'll rub me nadgers together to make sweet sweet music.

Nice to hear from you again.

I guess it's just been quite awhile for you posting as the Gallaghers and didn't know if you were sick of the "joke" yet? Not that I dislike the Gallaghers - but it's always kind of silly when ppl go around pretending to be a celeb on a message board.

I'll never forget when Aaliyah died, and I was checking out the Yahoo message boards.. Some chick was posting under the nick of "Bridget Jones" and was actually talking about "my hot and smarmy boss Daniel Cleaver, useless git..., but I really think this Mark Darcy character's not a shrub after all..." it was so stupid. And the posters actually didn't know who Bridget was, (not that I think everyone should know Bridget Jones) and went along with it. So sad. Ah well - look out for my PJ Harvey nick soon, I suppose.

And Noel - I would fancy a foot rub. So when yer ready, fly on over to sunny Florida. It's been awhile since you crazy Brits came over here, isnt it?
wink.gif

Originally posted by Noel Gallagher:
What's important is that I can do this and he can't.

ngm0297.jpg

There's other stuff I can do better than him too, but let's keep this a "15 rated" forum, d'you know?

Sure, you play yer little shite songs, but I can do tricks behind me back to entertain your lousy arse while I sing, d'you know?

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
Noel, you rock my world.

Aw, thanks, love. Good to get away from the people pissing on me and get back to good old fashioned rock n roll.

------------------

It can't be true that you're actually the Gallaghers of Oasis but if it is..............................................................true then you guys are kinda cute.

Always wanted to tell a star that!

------------------

I'm counting UFO's, I signal them with my lighter and in this moment I am happy...happy.

I'm just sipping on chamomile, watching boys and girls and their sex appeal.
AIM:fengche

Originally posted by CannibalisticArtist:
i want to see hottt, steamy, brother on brother action. where's the love/hate?

As they'd say themselves: "Hey, down in front! Outta the fookin way!" Right?

OasisLiamAwards_L.jpg

------------------
Change is the only constant

Noel, when are you getting off your "arse" to finish the album? Come on, us loyal fans are getting restless. Tell your bro to open his damn mouth into the mike and take care of business.

------------------
Change is the only constant

Originally posted by Foxxern:
Noel, when are you getting off your "arse" to finish the album? Come on, us loyal fans are getting restless. Tell your bro to open his damn mouth into the mike and take care of business.

Hey, you don't tell me howta do my job, and I won't tell you howta sell peanuts, ok kid? You'll get the album when it's the best fookin Oasis album ever. Patience, kids.

------------------

Back
Top Bottom