Donde esta?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hmmm....yes....if i tried hard enough. But if we were to chronically reinterpret the world in terms of vertigo lyrics....14 would follow 3....and if that were true, the universe would implode. and you thought the y2k bug was a problem.....

haha..

earlier today I saw my one of my friends walking down the sidewalk... and he said "hello hello" to me... and just instinctively I automatically said 'hola' :p

When I'm talking to my family I think of U2 but that's because my Da says things like "Hello, hello, here, Lara, HOLA!!!!" and my Mum calls me Lara Mullens.

Every time I order a glass of water in a restaurant, they bring it out with a lemon in it and I can't stop myself from singing.

korczykp said:
haha..

earlier today I saw my one of my friends walking down the sidewalk... and he said "hello hello" to me... and just instinctively I automatically said 'hola' :p

I have that bug right now. My history teacher likes U2, so everytime we go in, he says 'hello hello' to me, and I stand there and sing the rest of the chorus back to him, with Vertigo video-esque movements.
My class thought we were mad at first, but now it's like a private joke.

I sing U2. All. The. Bloody. Time. Like, we were waiting for the bus and my friend said "it's cold" and I burst out into "It's cold outside, but brightly lit, skip the subway, LET'S GO, LET'S GO, overground..." and of course got the typical :eyebrow: look, but by now all my friends know I have a U2 song for literally every occassion.

In Chemistry my two friends and I sing Vertigo and Elevation almost every day... one of us will start the "Hello hello" and then all three of us go "HOLA!" "I'm at a place called vertigo" "DONDE ESTA!" "It's everything I wish I didn't know but you give me something...I can" "FEEEEEEEEEEL" it's fun :D but Elevation is the greatest, two guys and a girl singing high-pitched "WOOOOO-HOOOOOs" very, very loudly, in the middle of class, then down the hallway...needless to say we got lots of looks. It's fun.

beau2ifulday (cool name), that's cool about your history teacher. I wish my teachers liked U2... my history teacher from last year looks kinda like Bono (he's got those eyes :drool: ) and then there's this Chemistry teacher that's got the Edge-style beard facial hair type thing, and he wears a black beanie. but I don't know him to be a U2 fan...though I do know he listens to good music...:hmm:

My friend doesn't like to run, so everytime i see her, i say she's running to stand still.
everytime i walk in the elevator, you guessed it right-elevation.
This is the best example: how did i get my girlfriend:
You're the real thing, even better than the real thing!!

Pero said:
My friend doesn't like to run, so everytime i see her, i say she's running to stand still.
everytime i walk in the elevator, you guessed it right-elevation.
This is the best example: how did i get my girlfriend:
You're the real thing, even better than the real thing!!

and, of course, the classic walking outside and exclaiming 'IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY' at the top of your lungs.

as I do everytime it's not raining.

Donde esta = where are you?

I'm at a place called vertigo!!!

Last edited:
AtomicBono said:
I sing U2. All. The. Bloody. Time. Like, we were waiting for the bus and my friend said "it's cold" and I burst out into "It's cold outside, but brightly lit, skip the subway, LET'S GO, LET'S GO, overground..." and of course got the typical :eyebrow: look, but by now all my friends know I have a U2 song for literally every occassion.
:lol: I do this too...and a few of my Interference buddies make fun of me for it...just don't say you're wide awake because I will start singing Bad.

I actually started singing 11:00 Tick Tock to "it's cold..."

AtomicBono said:
In Chemistry my two friends and I sing Vertigo and Elevation almost every day... one of us will start the "Hello hello" and then all three of us go "HOLA!" "I'm at a place called vertigo" "DONDE ESTA!" "It's everything I wish I didn't know but you give me something...I can" "FEEEEEEEEEEL" it's fun :D but Elevation is the greatest, two guys and a girl singing high-pitched "WOOOOO-HOOOOOs" very, very loudly, in the middle of class, then down the hallway...needless to say we got lots of looks. It's fun.

I have the opening of Vertigo (sans the counting part) play on my voicemail. Whenever I get messages from my sister she's always singing the rest of the chorus before she gets to what she wants to tell me. It's so amusing because she's horribly off key when she gets to the "I can feel" part. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom