Does ur family think you need counseling cuz u meet online u2 fans in real life?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My parents live in constant fear of me meeting some crazed U2 fan that will do some sort of horrible things to me.

Blah.

I'll be meeting at least one Interferencer relatively soon, and I doubt they are insane. Just Nutte!
wink.gif

I wish I got to know more in my geographic area. It's like the further away someone is, the better chance I have of becoming their friend. LMAO.

Connecticut is seemingly devoid of U2 fans.

My family thinks that I need counseling for the very fact that I spend WAAAY too much time online writing on message boards like these and working on my website. And then, when I'm not on my computer, I'm listening to U2 or applying everything in life to U2. LOL....I guess it's a little crazy. But, I have a feeling that you guys understand!

~#1bonobabe
BONO WEBSITE: http://u2_inspire.tripod.com/

Actually, I thought my family would have huge issues with me going to Toronto and meeting unknown people for the ballet (Sweetest Thing and Mrs. Edge), but they've come around and are now excited for me to go. Plus, by now (lots of email correspondence) you know them as well as some of your good friends (which they become)!!!

As one of my friends said yesterday, well if they like U2 as much as you do, they have to pretty cool!!!

Exactly!!

------------------
If your glass house should crack....POE

My husband, both of our families and all my friends thought I was out of my mind meeting any interferencers, much less sharing hotel rooms, cabs and rentals cars with them. Their only consolation was at least the hotel roomies were gals from Texas.
wink.gif

After Vegas, one of my friends was asking about you all, specifically what your jobs were. When I told her, she replied, "oh, so these are like 'real' people?". I'm not sure about that, but I'm glad I've gotten to meet and know so many of you.

And Salome - you should be so lucky!!
smile.gif

------------------
"See, the rock star gets his way! Thank you very much. This feels very Elvis. Thank you."

Bono ~ Houston, Texas 4-02-01

Back
Top Bottom