Does posting at a U2 forum increase your interest in the band?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It definitely made me more interested when I first came here, sometime in the early 00's. I was starved for U2 information and coming here fueled my U2 interest a million times over. I was always a fan but just didn't have anyone much to share it with.
I don't seem to post as much since the post sometimes just don't interest me, except for FYM, but damn if I can find the time to get in there and participate. I still love to jump around in the forums and see what's going on in this part of the U2 world. :wink:
If I come around much more than I do, I most likely will need some sort of interference intervention..or rehab.. :giggle:

I was very happy to be able to talk about the band with other fans.I just didn't think that it would be the only thing i had in common with other people here.That is why I'm not a premium member.

None.

I'm on a U2 break/decrease of interest now but it's not because of posting here.

Lately, I'm as interested in peoples' opinions as I am in the band. Maybe out of necessity because it's a dry spell for news.

Back
Top Bottom