Does Mr Phes babble too much crap?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mr_Phes

The Fly

Especially the day after getting drunk when I'm sobering up I think of the most ridiculous things to ask.

Awesome!

I'm going to post and post and post!
Till I get soooo many complaints they shut my account down.
Then I'll go and create a whole new one with a new identity!

Actually I'm always drunk even when I haven't been drinkin grog!

Originally posted by Mr_Phes:
B]

Ok, I'll bring this message back upto the top again since nobody else except the SicilianGoddess made a comment.

If Mr Phes is making too many posts then Mr Phes must hear from people (other than SicilianGoddess).

OTHERWISE...

Mr Phes will use his marevellous 60WMP (which isn't that fast, compared to something like 90WMP) typing ability to post more and more topics! To the point where there is only Mr Phes posts on the board!

Well maybe not really. I can't think of enough topics to do that.

I think I need to take another break from forum....crap like this always gets to me

Mr Phes will use his marevellous 60WMP (which isn't that fast, compared to something like 90WMP) typing ability to post more and more topics! To the point where there is only Mr Phes posts on the board!

Well maybe not really. I can't think of enough topics to do that.

That's a sure fire way to get banned!!

Do it!!

You post too much.

Ormus

------------------
"Then she was in the helicopter, and it was rising, and I had not gone with her, and I never saw her again, none of us did, and the last words she screamed down at me break my heart every time I think of them, and I think of them a few hundred times a day, every day, and then there are the endless, sleepless nights." - Salman Rushdie, The Ground Beneath Her Feet

Do it! Do it!

Jump!

Right on over the ledge.. go on!

rolleyes.gif
please stop posting all the time - it takes up too much bandwidth on annoying highly tackled topics and leaving no room, time or energy for viable necessary topics.
*yawn* Carry on then. Carry on.
icon25.gif

Originally posted by Arun V:
and Mr. Phes..when they ban you..they ban your ip

My IP address is dynamically asssigned upon connection. Which means I never have the same one twice.

Originally posted by Krasno The Great:
Mr_Phes:

You need some dental work!

That's not me! That dude is far too good looking. I'm much more repulsively ugly!

That's really a picture of your boyfriend isn't it?

My IP address is dynamically asssigned upon connection. Which means I never have the same one twice.

So are a lot of other people.

If I want you banned, trust me.. I'll ban you.

You're challenging the forum in this way is almost reason enough for me to ban you.

last chance.

------------------
Mr. MacPhisto ^-^
macphisto@u2wdd.org
http://u2wdd.org

Elvis is dead.

Originally posted by Mr. MacPhisto:
So are a lot of other people.

If I want you banned, trust me.. I'll ban you.

You're challenging the forum in this way is almost reason enough for me to ban you.

last chance.

I said I was sorry and I wouldn't do it anymore.

But ban me as you will. Fortunately I've got a Diploma in Network Engineering so I have a better insight on how to get round things like that than the average person would. Although I don't consider myself expert.

I said I was sorry and I wouldn't do it anymore.

But ban me as you will. Fortunately I've got a Diploma in Network Engineering so I have a better insight on how to get round things like that than the average person would. Although I don't consider myself expert.

I am not the average person.
I built this place.
I build networks.
I run *nix servers, dns, routers, etc.
I don't care what you have a diploma in.
I know how to contact your upstream provider at iprimus.net.au

Do -I- need to say more?

------------------
Mr. MacPhisto ^-^
macphisto@u2wdd.org

Elvis is dead.

Originally posted by Mr. MacPhisto:
I am not the average person.
I built this place.
I build networks.
I run *nix servers, dns, routers, etc.
I don't care what you have a diploma in.
I know how to contact your upstream provider at iprimus.net.au

Do -I- need to say more?

Please note my ISP its Hotkey not iPrimus if you wish to save some time getting the message to where it needs to go.

But I also have accounts at several different providers. And then there's always the public Internet machines.

But what would ya tell them? I sent a dosen messages on a message board in one day?
I didn't diliberately set about annoying or abusing anyone. I inadvertantly aggitated some people by over posting. Then when I realised my mistake I apologised and said I wouldn't do it again.
Or was it I said that I would come back as another identity with a new personality? Is that illegal? I never realised.... Oooooo! What a criminal I am!

I also realise you're the omnipotent being of this board, which indicates you're not the average person. You've got more power than anyone here since you are the almighty creator.

And no I was ending this pissing match. I also have other works that needs to be done.
This message board is only something on the side to my main work.
Hence why I was posting so much. I don't have to maintain a converation by using this like I would have to using a chat program or site.
It was easier to post, do some work then check back in 5 minutes.

Please note my ISP its Hotkey not iPrimus if you wish to save some time getting the message to where it needs to go.

But I also have accounts at several different providers. And then there's always the public Internet machines.

1) I dont care who your ISP is. Your ISP's upstream carrier is Primus. It's like calling God direct... instead of going to the Pope first.

2) If you abuse anything within my domain, you'll stick out like a sore thumb. Call me 'ruler' or whatever you please, mock me at will... I really don't care. If you've got enough time to hop from ISP to ISP to try to piss me off... I've got a few spare minutes to ban your lame ass.

3) Buhhhh-bye Mr_Phes

p.s. It's not a good idea to piss me off when I've been home sick for four days.

------------------
Mr. MacPhisto ^-^
macphisto@u2wdd.org

Elvis is dead.

Back
Top Bottom